Status: Completed

Forbidden and Mistaken

Scared Malfoy?

As we entered the castle, I noticed both Harry and Draco were not to be seen. What? That's strange, usually Harry's eager to enter Hogwarts! So I went back into the Express, where I saw Nymphadora Tonks.

"Tonks! I haven't seen you in a while!" I exclaimed.

"Eliza! Where's Harry!"

"I don't know! I was going to ask you the same thing! Wait. Draco was here, I know it. Maybe they got in a fight and...and...Harry's invisibility cloak!"

"What?" She asked.

"Finite Incantem." I said as Harry reappeared with a broken nose. "Harry!"

"Eliza, Tonks?"

"Harry! What happened?" Tonks asked as Harry pulled the Cloak off himself.

"Malfoy." I replied for him.

"Yeah...He...I think he broke my nose."

"Here, let me fix it. Episkey!" I said as it snapped back into place.

"Thanks. How did you know I was-"

"Harry...I know you better than most people, and you're usually the most eager to head inside the castle..."

"Oh, yeah, I guess."

"Why are you here, Tonks?" I asked.

"Dumbledore's orders." She replied.

"Oh, well I guess we better head inside before they lock us out..." I said with a laugh.

As we entered the castle, and received a really bad lecture from Flitwick, we headed into the Great Hall. I saw that smirking bastard point at Harry, laugh, then make his cronies laugh with him. If I could just get my hands on that jerk I'd-

"Eliza! Calm down! You look like you're going to murder him!" Hermione said.

"Of course I want to murder him! He left Harry to die!"

"Please, not now. All the teachers are watching. Dumbledore-" Hermione started.

"If Dumbledore cared so much about Harry, he'd do something about that asshole!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked.

"Don't ask." Ron said.

"Malfoy! That's what's wrong! It's all that bloody moron's fault!" I replied fuming.

Suddenly Peeves appeared at the table, juggling dungbombs carelessly. "Ickle Eliza's quite angry, isin't she?" He played.

"Shut the hell up, Peeves!"

"Ickle Malfoy's got the bes' of you?"

"One more word and I'll get an exorcist!" I threatened as he glided away.

"Wow, I've never seen Peeves more afraid of anyone except the Bloody Baron!" Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah, well, I guess I get my father's temper..."

"You sure do...I'm guessing he's like Malfoy's father?" He asked.

"Worse...Mr. Malfoy isin't really that bad, besides the fact that he's a Death Eater and plans with my father about new missions on the Dark Lord's behalf..."

"That must really suck." Ginny said.

"Yeah. And my mother thinks that Draco and I should become friends again! As if! That pillock is not my friend!"

"We get that..." They all sighed. I knew that I was boring them, but I was in an outrage!

"All Narcissa Malfoy and my mother talk about is who's got the newest trend from Twillfit and Tattings, or about the other wizards who aren't as 'elite' as us..."

"Ellie, we get it! Your life sucks more than ours, even though you're rich and have everything you want!" Ron countered.

"Really, Ronald. You have a better life than me! I would trade anything to become a Weasley!"

"Mum already thinks that you and Catherine are Weasleys anyway."

"I know, I love your mum." I said. "Sorry guys, my rant is now over."

"Finally." Hermione said. "Well while you were out, you missed the Sorting, and most of dinner. Ooh look, here comes the dessert!"

"Did I really?" I said with sarcasm. The dessert had come in, as Hermione had said. But I was in too much of an outrage to eat. Instead, I grabbed my bad of Every Flavour Beans and started to munch. With my mouth full, not knowing, Malfoy came up to me (once again) and started with his big mouth.

"You know, I was wrong, you really aren't a lady."

"You're right Malfoy..." I said sweetly with my brown puppy eyes. "I'm not a lady."

"Ooh, look here guys," He said pointing to Crabbe, Goyle, and Zabini. "Allen's agreeing with me."

"Surprised, huh? Well since I'm not a lady," I said with anger in my eyes, "I don't suppose you would mind a duel?"

"D-...Duel?" He asked, terrified of the Bat Bogey Hex I pulled on him two summers ago.

"Still afraid Malfoy?"

He pulled himself together. "Of course not! I just don't want to duel a girl!"

"I thought you said I wasn't a lady? Tonight. Eleven. Don't bring anyone." I added.

"N-...Not even a second?"

"Nope. It's going to be a clean, fair duel. Don't be a coward, Malfoy." I said as I went back to eating my candy.

"I am NOT a coward!" He yelled. Now people were staring. But with the sound of the choir, most of the Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and teachers couldn't hear.

"Good. See you, Malfoy." I said as he strutted away. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were in awe. Neville looked scared. Ginny looked worried. And the rest of Gryffindor were cheering me on for stepping up to him. The Slytherins were actually quite scared. But Pansy Parkinson seemed to comfort Malfoy. For about a second.

"Wow, Ellie. You really showed him!" Ron said.

"You shouldn't have done that, Eliza. He's going to bring Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise, as always." Hermione lectured.

"Oh, Hermione...He won't. I even know he won't. He probably doesn't even have the guts to duel me." I said.

"I wish I could've done that..." Harry sighed.

"Don't worry, Harry. You'll get your fight with Malfoy one day." I comforted.

"Eliza! You're going to get beaten to a pulp!" Neville worried.

"Puh-lease, Neville. You really don't have much faith in me, do you?"

"He's right, Eliza! Malfoy's going to get you back for all the nasty things you've done to him over the years!" Ginny said worried.

"Nasty? You call that nasty, Ginny? He's done far worse than what little I've done over the years." I explained to her.

"Righ' on, Allen! Sho' em!" Said Lee Jordan to me.

"Thanks, Lee. I promise I will."

"Eliza! Do you really want to get a detention with Filtch on the first day of the year?" Hermione asked.

"I don't care, it'll be worth it." I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! three chapters in a day!
please rate, comment, subscribe.
~ Angela