Status: Completed

Forbidden and Mistaken

Im Sorry

My head was pounding. I couldn't think straight, all the apparating... "Eliza!" I heard someone call. I didn't care. My friends hated me. I had now promised them...promised them something that I had to do. I just could not not keep my promise. They needed Horcruxes, I needed this to end. And to end this, the Horcruxes had to be destroyed, once and for all.

"Eliza!" The voice yelled again. I rolled over. Whoever it was, they had soft hands. Like babies hands. My eyes were closed, I didn't know who it was. All I knew, after I appparated back, was to do what I was meant to do. And it wasn't what my parents...or the Death Eaters, or even the Dark Lord wanted me to do. It was what I was supposed to do. I had to help Harry. It was the wizarding world's only chance of regaining it's sanity.

"Eliza...She's...she's out..." Another voice I heard. And no, I am not out! For your information, I'm just mentally fatigued and tired!

"No...Eliza..." The other voice said. Oh please, enough of this nonsense. Any other day and you probably wouldn't care if I-

"Eliza..." The voice said again. It oddly reminded my of someone familiar. I tried to open my eyes. All I could see were two faces in a massive blur. Ugh...

"Eliza, can you see us?" A woman asked. Of course I can't! I've apparated like three times in ten minutes already! And I didn't even really pass my apparation exam. So there, I didn't have a stinking license.

Finally, something came into focus. It was Draco...His face had a few cuts, and his shirt was partially ripped...What had happened. "Draco?" I asked.

He knelt down and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Yeah...it's me."

I looked up to see Narcissa, and Lucius also. "What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing. We were able to catch a few...a few prisoners though...Where were you? I was so worried...you just, you just disappeared..." He said.

I had to lie. I just couldn't tell, well maybe not the others...that I apparated with the trio on accident and promised to help them destroy Horcruxes...

"I...I got in a duel...It was maddening." I told him.

"With who?" Draco asked, quite angry now. "I'll make sure that they-"

"Lovegood." I replied quickly.

"That crazy bloke..." Lucius muttered.

"I...I just used the Cruciatus curse and tried to apparate back. I don't know..."

"It's okay...I'm sorry." Draco told me.

"What? Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Because I couldn't protect you."

"You never needed to. I'm just not used to apparating, thats all." I told him. "And you, Narcissa?" I asked.

"Okay. I was worried about both of you. It's not anyone's-"

"Mum! Please." Draco whined.

"Well I guess that's it, then. The Dark Lord will be pleased in our...findings." Lucius smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't really want to see who was captured. And I didn't want to know if Bellatrix was torturing the information out of them or not. But, out of curiosity, I did go down to the cellar to see. And it made me want to cry. There, was Mr. Ollivander, the wand maker. The man who I received my first wand from, the one that I have today. And a goblin, though I didn't know his name, he seemed to already be here before Bill and Fleur's wedding. And the last surprised me the most, because, she was my friend. A weird, but loyal and good friend. She was Luna Lovegood. And I couldn't let her see me.

It hurt to see my friend down there, waiting to be tortured and possibly even killed. And I couldn't do anything about it.

"Ellie." Draco said to me one evening.

"Yes."

"I know you're upset about Luna..." He tried to comfort me, but it wouldn't work. "And even I don't want her to be down there. But it's not our choice, Ellie."

"Draco, you don't understand! It is! It's all of our choices. She doesn't have to...She just shouldn't be there, okay?" I told him, nearly on the verge of tears.

"Here, Lets go upstairs." He told me as he helped me up the stairs to his room.

Draco's room was like nothing I've ever seen before. The walls were a dark, emerald green, while he had a large king size bed and a fireplace in the corner. It looked Dark...yet nice and cozy at the same time. He didn't really have much on the dressers and cabinets. There were no photographs, none moving, nor still. He had portraits though, of his ancestors and such. A man in one certain portrait was sleeping. Another at a pub, Probably the Three Broomsticks, getting drunk on Firewhisky.

"So...this is your room..." I sighed.

"You don't like it?" He asked.

"No, In fact, I think it's quite fascinating. Who's that man over there?" I asked, pointing to the first portrait.

"Oh, that's my grandfather, Abraxas Malfoy, he was said to have started with the Death Eaters when the Dark Lord first came into power." I said proudly.

"Impressive." I said with sarcasm. "So what's so special about your room anyway?" I asked him.

"I sleep here."

"When you're not at Hogwarts." I smirked.

"Yeah, I guess." He said as he sat on the bed adorned in green and silver.

I continued to admire the room, he even had a small balcony that showed a great view of the countryside. It was beautiful in Wiltshire...but it never felt like home.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Angela