Status: Contest Cancelled, so this will be ending very shortly. Currently on Break, but I will be back soon :)

Fly Away

Chapter 12

I have to admit, reuniting with Leslie sure makes me feel a hell of a lot better. Despite the new joy, my body keeps rejecting my happiness and is replacing it with pain, and grief.

I have such a headache and I don't want to get out of bed. The worst part about it is, Christmas is only a week away!

My mom said I can stay home from school, and I asked her to bring me up some clam chowder. It's high in calories, and can fatten me up a little more.

My phone vibrates at about 8:20. It was from Leslie.

Hey where r u?

Mom brought up the soup and asked me if I wanted her to call off to take care of me.

"No, I'll be ok, thanks," I replied, attempting to smile.

"You sure?" she took her hand and felt my forehead, my cheeks, and brushed back my bangs in her motherly ways. "You feel like you have a fever."

"I'm alright. If I need anything I'll let ya know, ok?" I said, relieving her.

"All right. By sweetie I'll see you when I get home. I'm just gonna whip up some macaroni for your lunch and then I will head off," she offered, leaving the room.

Hearing my mother's footsteps trot down the stairs, I grabbed my phone and texted Leslie back.

I'm doing drugs with Charles.

Don't even go there! No seriously, whr r u?

I'm sick.

Oh, do u want me 2 come? I can get out for an "app."

Naw, I'm fine, really. Justa headache and tummy trublez.

Ok. If u need something, lemme no.

Now u sound like me! Lol

Haha I hope not, I don't wanna b sic 2!

Thanks Leslie ttyl :)

Bye luv ya! <3


I didn't know what to say to that, so I guess you could say I was "saved." Because then, out of no where, stomach churned and I vomited all over my bed sheets and clothes.

I tried not to make a sound so that I didn't disrupt my mom, but let me tell you, it's easier said than done!

All my reactions were so loud my mother came running up the stairs. When she saw me, she quickly scurried over to me and grabbed my mini trash can that conveniently had a Wal-Mart bag already in it.

She pulled my hair back into a ponytail and rubbed my back.

After a very icky taste and a disgusting smell, my vomit subsided and I felt like crap.

My mom took care of me and cleaned me and my sheets up.

"Oh, Kimber, what happened?" she asked when I was undressing to get in the shower. Is it weird that I didn't care my mom was there? It was probably because I knew the puking wasn't over and she could take care of it if it did happen.

"I don't know. I just don't want it to happen again," I pleaded with her, somehow hoping she could stop it.

"Do you feel okay now?" she questioned, and I was grateful she turned around for my privacy. Moms do get it, I guess.

"No, I know I'm not done," I replied honestly, undressed and ready to get in the shower.

Then, as if a sudden string of bad luck had came down on me, she turned around and saw me, butt-naked.

She was surprised, and I couldn't quite tell why, considering she was a woman and had seen me naked before.

Then, I realized why her expression dropped and her eyes went from concerned, to shocked, angry, and stone all at the same time.

Her eyes were focused on my stomach, and it's unnaturality.

Merry freakin' Christmas.

It was too perfect to be fat, but instead, my first sign of a baby bump.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH!!!! I know she is about 2 weeks late to be showing now, but the previous 2 were just too steamy and jam packed with action! Do you know what makes me happy? Comments!!