Status: Contest Cancelled, so this will be ending very shortly. Currently on Break, but I will be back soon :)

Fly Away

Chapter 5

After about a week or so, everyone nearly forgot about me and Leslie. That, I was thankful for because all these idiots finally found something better to do!

On Friday, me and Leslie hit the mall and went around, and around, and around again. Each time we waltzed, we recruited new members to our troop.

We bought lip gloss and Drake bought a belt that he didn't need, but matched his shoelaces.

When the five minute warning to the mall closing, the group seemed to evaporate and only me and Leslie were left. The entire night, she barely talked, and just wasn't her usual self.

Once we were finally alone, we sat on the red plastic benches outside the side of the mall, and I shivered from the cold of October.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked her, curious about her behavior.

"Nothing," she replied, turning her head and twitching her nose, her tell.

"Leslie," I probed.

Her crystal eyes looked up at me and met mine for a split second. "I heard Tyler talking."

"About what?" I questioned, not thinking about what this could lead to.

"He was talking to all his idiot friends, and he said he heard about, us," she paused for a moment, thought about what she was saying, and continued, "He was gonna pretend to take you back then he was gonna ask you to go with him to a haunted house."

"Yeah, and what's so bad about that?" I asked, wondering what could be so bad. "It's not like I would ever say yes!"

"I know you wouldn't, but he was going to apologize and kiss your ass again. The haunted house is run by him and his buddies, and it's just best that you don't go, no matter what he does," she warned, concerned.

"Then that's exactly why I'm going."
I pranced up the dirt parking lot to the firehouse transformed into a spooky Halloween scare marked "Gravestone Manor." I wore a sexy, tight fitting bumblebee costume, my antenna headband swaying and bobbing atop my straighted hair.

I immediately spotted Tyler in his jeans and bloody shirt. He waved me over and I scurried to meet him.

"Hey sexy," he called out just as I met him. He looked me up and down, and stopped at my eyes.

He noticed me shivering, as I always did, and put his arm around me. I had to admit, it helped.

Don't fall for this crap!

I looked up at his as we walked and everything almost felt, normal.

We got in line and he bought two tickets. We stepped into the lengthy line full of teenagers with nothing better to do on a Saturday night.

"What are you supposed to be?" I asked, attempting to start the conversation.

"Me? Well, I'm your worst nightmare!" he surprised me.

I laughed and smiled at him. "Can you guess what I am?"

"Hmmm, let me guess," he put his finger on his chin and thought for a moment, "You are the hot queen bee that is ready to serve her king."

He looked straight at my boobs and nearly drooled, and then planted a kiss on my lips. It felt so needed, so warm, so right.

"I'm sorry for everything I did, but I hope you can forgive me," he flirted, grabbing my butt.

I pulled his hand off and nearly tore it off his shoulder, but I knew there was no way this would work if I didn't follow the plan.

"It's OK baby, anything for my king," I answered, sshing his lips and giving him my look.

We finally reached the end of the line and stepped inside. We walked with our hands held and close together.

After we passed all the ghosts and creepy crawly surprises that made me jump, we got to a the last room, a near empty room with a tiny closet that lead to the parking lot, a lamp, and a bed.

He closed the door and I heard a click.

My pulse quickened and my entire body was telling me to run and just get the hell out of there. But I didn't.

The lights turned out and I felt sick to my stomach.

Why didn't I just listen to Leslie?

He grabbed me and kissed me until it began to hurt.

"Ow, stop Tyler!" I screamed, my lips beginning to feel as of a vacuum were sucking them off.

He couldn't help himself and wouldn't stop. My mind began to race and I just couldn't comprehend how dangerous this was.

"Tyler!" I repeated, desperate for this to end.

He began to grab and squeeze and went as far as to unzip the top of my zipper. He unbuckled his over sized jeans, and I felt like dying there right on the floor would be better than going through this.

I pushed him away and kicked him in his pride. He groaned in pain and leashed out at me. He hit my face and my skin became to tingle and burned like it would atop a sizzling stove.

They should've been here by now! Why aren't they here?!

"You know you want it!" he yelled, his voice scaring me. This was the monster I had trusted.

"No, I DON'T!"

He rushed over, despite his injury and went right back onto what he was planning on doing.

I attempted to break away, but this time his grip on me was too strong.

When I felt as if I was about to hit the road of no return, my miracle finally bestowed upon me.

Leslie lashed out of the back door followed by two husky police officers.

Leslie turned on the lights that had been on a timer set for exactly seven minutes ago, rushed over to me, and dragged me away from the man I once loved.

Tyler ran as soon as he saw the officers, but their tough build quickly overpowered him. They threw him against the bed, slammed the handcuffs on him, and read him his Miranda rights.

"You are under arrest for attempted sexual assault of a minor. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can, or will be used against you in a court of law..."

I looked at Leslie and I felt like crying. My madness was finally over. He was going to be sent away. My feelings and emotions were soon overtaken by the amazing feeling of Leslie's arms wrapped around me, and my lips super glued to hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Excuse my French for all you squishy readers. :)
What did you think? Tell me in a COMMENT! They help fuel the world and can prevent the killing of lovable Brittany's everywhere!