Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Heartaches and break ups

Maia Mist’s view

I still couldn’t believe it. My parents were forcing me to marry Draco. How could they? I hated them. Even Lucas. How could I hate Narcissa though? She was doing what she thought was right. She thought there was chemistry between me and Draco, and she thought I could help fix Draco. It was night time now, about 11:30, but we still hadn’t finished. How could we? With only a week to plan the wedding. The only thing I had to do was chose the dress tomorrow morning, and then everything else would be taken care of. In the midst of all this madness, I made sure I would pick my own wedding dress. There was one thing left to do. Narcissa finally declared that I had to go to sleep now, to save my beauty for the wedding, and I walked upstairs.

When I got up there, I went into Draco’s room. There was no way anyone could climb in through my window. My father had made sure of that in every room I claimed to be mine. The only other room that had something someone could get in through was Draco’s room. I decided that this was my best chance, and made sure Draco was downstairs before sneaking into his room, and opening the window for Taylor to come in through. I was past the stage of trying to sneak him in and have a secret relationship. The bottom line was I knew that I couldn’t. He climbed in, grinning, but stopped when he saw my face.

Taylor kissed me, but I pulled away and then pulled him onto Draco’s bed.
“Taylor we need to talk” I started, taking a deep breath. The tears were brimming in my eyes
♠ ♠ ♠
:O WILL SHE DO IT?!!! OR RUN AWAY AND MARRY A BUM?!!!! WE'LL NEVER KNOW
well really we will, when i publish the next few chapters..

hrm.... maia malfoy... interesting
omg their marriage is like :O
srsly tho... :O

urm, yah, may be short for the next couple chapters but theeeen the ball gets rolling :)

yaayyy, two more subbies until one chapter per day promise :)
12 more until 2 chappies per day promise
22 more until 3 chappies per day promise
and so on