Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Wedding dress

The next day

I walked around the store slowly, nothing in particular catching my eye. Narcissa and my mother were more than happy.
“What about this one honey?” Narcissa asked, pulling out a big puffy dress. The sort you’d wear to a costume party when you were ten. I stared at it, horrified, before moving around the store. The shop assistant smirked as I picked up a particularly expensive dress, and I glared at him. Stupid ass not knowing who we were.
“I give up!” I moaned, before stopping in my tracks. Narcissa and my mother looked worried
“Maia what’s wrong?” she asked, and I immediately ran over and pulled it off the display board. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen in my entire life. It was cut off above my breasts and had a corset top down to my waist before puffing out. It was decorated in small, white beads drawing intricate patterns all over it. My mother and Narcissa gasped at the same time. I ignored the shop keeper who saw the price tag and was doubling up laughing, before going inside the changing rooms to try it on. When I came back out, the shopkeeper was no longer laughing. More like gaping. I looked in the mirror and whirled around. And it occurred to me, Narcissa and my mother at the same time – for the first time, I was smiling about the wedding. Even my mother was smiling genuinely.

“This is it” I said, grinning from ear to ear. The salesperson once again smirked, a few of her friends joining her. “This is the one. Mummy I want it” I said, going back into the changing room before coming out. When I did, I stared at the dress for a while, before going over to the tiara section and picking out one that matched, and a veil along with a train (wedding dress train not literally a train) to go with it. They were all beyond expensive, but I thrust them all at my mother’s hands, before picking out a pair of Cinderella glass shoes, and a few more bits and piece for my outfit. “I want all of these” I said, and she took them to the counter. All of the salespeople that were laughing watched us now. I handed over my credit card, and then person on the till seemed shocked, along with the rest of them. “Thank you for shopping here” she said, before putting the dress in a box and then the rest of the stuff wrapped in acid free tissue paper. “Ok… I need something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. I’ll wear blue underwear, I’ve got the dress for something new, I just need something old and something borrowed” I said thoughtfully.
“Actually, I was saving this for the special girl that Draco would be promised to some day. Here, this is for you” Narcissa said, welling up as she handed me a beautiful hair piece. My eyes welled up too
“Thank you Narcissa” I said, and she smiled
“That’s something old, and I supposed you could count it as borrowed. I wanted you to keep it but you need something borrowed” she told me. I grinned
“How about I borrow it now and then you give it to me to keep sometime in the future?” I asked, and she nodded, before hugging me
“Thank you, Maia. For agreeing to do this. You don’t know the effects it will have on my baby boy. I’m so happy, and proud. To have my Draco married into a family such as yours. You two will be happy together, I promise” Narcissa told me, grinning from ear to ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
not trying to blow my own horn here (take an el oh el moment right there) but i've been uploading every day for the past few days and i think that's pretty amazing :P

I was up bright and early to publish the latest chapter ^_^ (chapter before this one) … well not really it was 3pm and I only got up 3 hours before that but still!! Pretty early for a Saturday morning where I don’t go shopping… if it’s a shopping day I wake up at like 8am cos otherwise those crazy ass b*tches start getting all of the good stuff if I go later, but on a day where I’m just Jchilling I wake up at like 4pm :P
Ummm…. Flashback to the first chapter anyone? ;) oh if you guys can guess what that means, send me a message telling me what you think, and I’ll reply to you with the next TWO CHAPTERS of this story!! So you guys get a VIP, EXCLUSIVE read of the story first, before they go up on their usual days (As in, you wont have to wait two more days for the next two chapters, you’ll get them on the same day, messaged personally to you!)
Hehe I love being interactive with my readers and I feel this is a great way to do so ^_^
Also check out my youtube channel if you are interested in like beauty and make-up and hair and all that jazz, or if you wanna get to know me or the writer behind this story ^_^ xx – youtube.com/user/asianbeauty6
and if you dont... well... whatever floats your boat ^_^
omg have u guys seen that twinings advert with the woman on the boat and she goes on some hella crazy journey just to end up on some lonely ass island with herself??
THE SONG ON THAT IS SO PRETTEEHHH!!!!
like omfg i downloaded it ^_^
check out the link here -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DChHEf0lpEE
tell me you guys cried, seriously... i would ^_^