Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Wedding day

I was on a low as I got ready, letting all the other witches flap around me as they tried to get everything sorted. I was finally finished being dolled up 8 hours later, and when I looked in the mirror, I was close to crying. I had never looked his beautiful before in my life. I was so beautiful, yet so sad. I walked down the stairs to see my mother and father, and even my mother’s eyes filled with tears. Narcissa was already crying as she saw me, and Lucas and my father looked more than pleased with me.
“You look beautiful” they said in turn, and Narcissa slid her hair piece into my hair, taking care not to move my tiara, before kissing my cheek and hugging me. The wedding chimes played, and my father took my hand. Taking a deep breath, I walked through the wooden doors into the wedding room. Everyone gasped as they saw me, and I put a small smile on my face. I walked down the aisle slowly, until I met with Draco. He couldn’t look any happier. Everyone sat down, and Draco touched my face gently through my veil, before smiling and dropping his hand to his side.
“Dearly beloved…” he kept going for a while, until eventually, the person marrying us asked Draco if he took me to be his lawfully wedded wife.
“I do” he said, still grinning.
“And do you, Maia Mist, take the Draco Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband?” I looked at Draco for a while, before I looked down at my bouquet
“I do” I whispered. My heart dropped about a meter, and tears threatened to run down my eyes.
“The rings” two rings were brought towards us, and Draco placed my ring on my finger before I placed his ring on his finger. “By the power trusted in me, I now pronounce you, man and wife. You may now kiss the bride” he said loudly. Slowly, Draco put my veil behind my tiara, and leant towards me. Tears fell down my eyes and he stopped, looking hurt before continuing to lean. At the last minute, Draco changed direction and kissed my cheek, but to everyone else, it looked like Draco and I had just kissed. People cheered and cried, as me and Draco held hands, before walking back down the aisle and out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
one chap per day till 2 per day promise
and guys... this story is just getting started :D SOOO much more to come ^_^