Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Honeymoon

I stopped at the front of the black hummer limousine, and tossed my bouquet behind me. Women of all ages alike jumped into a huddle, trying to get the bouquet that was on the floor and was now squashed. Draco’s eyes didn’t leave me as he opened the limo door for me. I didn’t stop to look who had hold of my bouquet. It was cursed and forced that person into an unhappy marriage anyway, so I didn’t want to see who would receive it and have another thing on my mind. I can’t believe we were actually going through with a honeymoon. What difference would one day in Paris do? Make me and Draco sleep together? Highly unlikely. I was hoping to see Maisie and Millie but the last hope of any happiness faded as I realised that they would be in school now. Happy and as normal as a teen witch can get, moaning about teachers, giggling about crushes and sharing dirty secrets with an ice cream tub. I kept looking forward as the chauffer drove. Draco sensed that I needed to be ignored right now, and messed around with his fingers, pulling at his suit that was designed by Armani and Gucci, a limited edition one that had cost so much more than usual designer stuff because the two designers had gotten together to design one especially for Draco. I didn’t see the point in it personally. It was just a black suit with red tailoring underneath. Sure it was nice material but did they need fashion geniuses to make something like that? I wiped away my tears, not looking at Draco as I continued to stare forward. Some romantic music started, going off on a timer. It was supposed to get our romance heated up but it did nothing of the sort. I kept looking forward, not moving a muscle, and Draco kept looking at me. He opened his mouth a few times to say something, but ended up closing it. Eventually, after half an hour of the journey, I decided to go and get changed in the changing room in the limousine, into my red halter neck that went down to my ankles and had a high side split. It was a little sluttier than usual, supposed to turn Draco on. I was pretty sure it did. Either that or when I emerged from the room, Draco had stuffed a ruler inside his zip as he saw me. I leant my head against the seat belt and nodded off into a gentle yet troubled sleep, ignoring Draco once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayy one per day promise ^_^ - we have officially reached the subbie goal
next goal is 10 more subbies for two chapters uploaded per day promise xx

OHH MY GOD! OHH MY GOD OH MY GOD...
next. chapter. o.O