Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Your parents still think you’re a virgin or something?

I sighed in content, Taylor still hugging me as I opened my eyes. He was grinning.
“Hey” he whispered, kissing me. I greeted him too.
“That was amazing” I sighed, and he agreed
“Was that… your first time?” he asked hesitantly. I nodded reluctantly
“But you didn’t disappoint. It was better than I ever thought it would be” I told him, and he kissed me again. “I thought you would be in school?” I asked, confused, and he shook his head.
“I took a little time off” he said dismissively, and I nodded. I noticed the room had gotten moderately darker, and became confused. “What’s the time?” I asked, and he checked his watch
“Its 2:15pm” he said, and I widened my eyes.
“Taylor you have to go!” I hissed, jumping up.
“Why? What’s the rush?” he asked
“You just have to! Please, Taylor!” I whined, and he started pulling on his clothes, before grinning
“Your parents still think you’re a virgin or something?” he asked, and I felt confused before nodding. He must have thought that I was worried about my parents finding me with Taylor. “Just promise me one thing” he whispered, fully clothed now as he pulled me close to him.
“Anything” I breathed, looking into his eyes
“Promise me that you’ll see me again. That we’ll spend more time together” he asked desperately, and I felt my heart dropping to my stomach. His face fell as he read the look in my eyes, before kissing me passionately. “Promise me Maia” he pleaded, and I nodded instantly, before he kissed me again and then leaving quickly.

I didn’t have enough time to think it over as I pulled on my clothes and then got a few bags, before putting my clothes in them to make it seem like I’d been shopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
what a slut..

TIME TO RAVE, MY MATHS MOK IS OVER!
it was the hardest thing ever tho ! -.-"

but tomorrow i have two more science MOKs :|....
and then the day after i have another MOK exam
and then on Monday again i have another two MOK exams, this time for french

woop di dooo ..

but then after that, the friday after that monday, it's the holidaaaaaaaaaays. that means christmas, presents, lots of eating and fatty land for me ^_^