Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Feelings

As the days passed, I started seeing more and more of Taylor. We were together sexually more than I thought possible. We barely even talked, mostly because I had such limited time to keep Draco unaware. But I couldn’t stay away from Taylor. I loved him, and that would never change. Draco and I talked more often, but I carried the guilt around with me like a burden set upon my shoulders. I didn’t want to. I wanted to get it out in the open, but knew that I couldn’t. I had marked the day Taylor and I first connected physically, and smiled, seeing it on my phone calendar – 30th December. Draco had gone out, and I took the elevator to go out. Taylor and I had planned to meet up once again.

I went over to his apartment, and immediately I found him inside me. He took me to a place where no-one else could. I moaned his name, panting. Eventually, Taylor stopped, and lay on his back with me next to him. I smiled, breathing heavily. My phone rang then, and I picked it up to see Draco’s name on the caller ID. I looked at Taylor quickly before back at the phone, and then put it on silent. I wanted to take the call but that would mean getting up, and my legs felt like jelly now. I felt guilt wash over me, as eventually, I left Taylor’s house, and went back into my own suite. I was hoping to sneak in, wishing that Draco was asleep, but he was still up, waiting for me like he always would. His eyes seemed slightly red, like he was crying. The reason I did not know why. My parents had decided to postpone us going to school. I couldn’t bare it anyway, going in as a married woman after Christmas, so we got to have our honeymoon for a month or two. Of course, our parents were unaware that nothing happened between me and Draco. He’d only requested to not go into school because he knew that that was what I preferred. If I had loved him, this could have been something amazing, our relationship. It could have been the best I’d ever had. But I didn’t love him. That was the difference. I felt no feeling towards him at all. Except guilt.