Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Question

I got up the next day feeling groggy as I felt someone wake me. I got up to see Daphne leaning over me. Her closeness shocked me and I screamed. As I was about to scream, she whacked my face with a pillow and smothered it so that the sound was muffled. I finally managed to pull a giggling Daphne off me, before grabbing my own pillow and attacking her with it. She giggled and pummelled me again before I tackled her to the floor and carried on whacking her with the pillow. She was lying down on the floor, shielding her face, and I was standing above her with my legs at her side as I carried on hitting her. She pulled my ankles and I fell down on my bum painfully, and she cackled. I smacked her with the pillow again, and she got up and shoved the pillow on my face by leaning over me, and we rolled around bashing each other with the pillow, screaming and laughing until Selena and Hailey had to pull us apart eventually.
“Come on boys, we need to get dressed” Hailey said, showing she didn’t approve of our fighting by calling us boys. I stuck my tongue out at her and got up to go into the shower first before coming out again an hour late. When I came back out, Selena, Hailey and Daphne talking together in a suspicious way, but when they saw me, they broke their tight circle to go their own ways. Hailey went to find fresh clothes for the day, and Daphne went in to take her shower. I was about to ask what that was about when Selena interrupted me
“Come on Maia. We don’t have all day! You spent an hour in there! We only have half an hour left, and you take 20 minutes to put on make-up. Move that ass and go find something to wear ok?” she said, as she pushed me towards the cupboards
“But-”
“Hurry!” she exclaimed, before going back and making her bed. I shrugged it off and got dressed before setting my bed. I took a while to apply lotion onto me and then apply deodorant and put on my underwear in the bathroom, before coming back out and sitting in front of my dressing table. I could see the girls twittering quietly before Hailey shook her head and Selena took a step back, and then Daphne shoved Hailey forwards; as I applied a light foundation, if any. Hailey cleared her throat, and I looked at her in my mirror as I slid my pencil eyeliner quickly and precisely over my top eyelid; deciding to start with my eyes first. I knew that you were supposed to use liquid eyeliner, but that was only if you wanted it to actually show. I was just putting that on to enhance my eyes while trying not to let on that it was there. I had drawn a thin line with half the crayon running along my eyelid and the other half running along my eyelashes. Really it was just there to perfect and add precision to the look.
“So we were talking this morning…” Hailey started uncertainly.
“About?” I asked, as I took out my mascara and started applying it slowly to make sure I got all the lashes properly. Hailey nodded at Selena
“Well… yesterday” Selena said timidly. My mascara wand stopped tracing my eyelashes for a while, before continuing again.
“What about it?” I asked in a less than interested tone as I carried on with mascara. I could take a while.
“What the whole ‘blowing up at Faye thing was about’? Some of us don’t seem to think that it was just about Faye and you arguing earlier” Daphne said, as she looked at Selena and Hailey pointedly as she said ‘some of us’. I waited silently as I carried on with my mascara. I was finished a while later, and screwed the wand back onto the bottle
“It was about her being a bitch. Before, when we were still friends, as well as a few days ago” I said, hesitantly adding on the last sentence as I lightly pulled a blusher brush over my cheeks. I had decided to work on my face from the top to the bottom.
“Oh… why, what happened before?” Hailey persisted. I was now adding a little highlighter to my cheek bones and eyebrow bone. I shrugged
“Just a little betrayal and backstabbing here and there. Nothing major” I said dismissively as I started putting on a pale pink lipstick. They all looked at each other before Daphne spoke up
“So what’s the betrayal and backstabbing about?” she asked casually. I carried on applying the lipstick, making sure I got it on every part of my lips. I was mulling over whether I should answer that question or not before coming to a decision.
“She slept with Draco” I told them in the end, as I applied lip balm over it, forgetting to before. It softened the shade of pink, so it looked nicer anyway. They seemed shocked before Daphne looked thoughtful
“When was this?” Hailey asked, horrified. I shrugged
“I don’t know. I didn’t get all the details. Personally, I didn’t want to know all the details anyway. So it’s all good” I said carelessly as I applied a clear lip-gloss over the lipstick and lip balm.
“Well how did you find out?” Selena asked. I pressed my lips together to spread the lip-gloss everywhere
“I heard it when Malfoy and Blaise were fighting. They were yelling at each other” I said, as I looked myself over in the mirror, making sure I’d got my make-up right.
“But why would you care?” she asked me. That made me stop.
“Care about what?” I asked innocently, pretending to be unknowing.
“About the fact that Draco and Faye slept together” Daphne pursued. I stopped to look at her in the mirror
“Well… I just… Draco was my friend and it upset me that two of my close friends could do that” I lied. They seemed unconvinced but let it go anyway. Daphne caught my eye in the mirror, and seeing my look; nodded, confirming her suspicions. They walked out of the room together after I said I’ll be down later and told them to go on ahead. Once I heard the click of the lock in my room, I looked at myself in the mirror. Why had I snapped about that? Even I had gotten past lying to myself, and knew it wasn’t because they had been my friend at some point in time. I couldn’t give myself an answer to Daphne’s question as I stared at myself in the mirror. My divinely good looks would usually make me smile. Especially when I looked heavenly like today, but had a bugging feeling inside. My alarm clock rang, announcing breakfast was finished, and I made my way down to my lesson, still desperately searching for an answer in my head. Something that even made sense a little. Something that could back me up, but found none.
♠ ♠ ♠
12am and i'm publishin a chaptaaa ^_^ cos i <3 u xx

IN ANOTHER LIIIIIIIIIIFE, I WOULD BE YOUR GIIIIIIIIIIIIRL
<3 that song!!

OH MY, ok question of the day - do you love or hate justin bieber? AHAHAHAHAHHA *ducks under table as mass war breaks out between bieber fever girls and die bieber die girls*
WRITE YOUR ANSWER AS A COMMENT TO THIS STORY xx