Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Sleep

Eventually, the bell for end of school rang. I hadn’t even realised that we had missed four hours of school. I didn’t even think it possible to hug Draco for four hours whilst watching one of nature’s many beauties. Either way, I still felt sad that our time ended as the bell rang. I wanted to remind Draco that we should be getting back but didn’t want to interrupt the serenity of the moment. I was pretty sure he was thinking what I was too anyway. The sun had fully warmed me and being next to Draco was no longer for warmth, but more for comfort and the feel of it. Eventually, I closed my eyes before opening them and sighing. Draco moved robotically, his legs a little stiff, and pulled me up, his jacket still slung around my shoulders. He hugged me into him as I shivered by putting his hand around my upper arms, and then led me back towards the school. We went inside to see everyone going towards the great hall and decided to skip lunch, going to the common room instead. The fire here was less inviting than the sun outside, but Draco and I sat on the chair next to it anyway. The chair was a single chair, and the other chair was miles away from the fire. And all of the items in this room where magically stuck to the ground so that if a fight broke out, no one could throw things at each other, that chair in the far corner was stuck down. Every so often though, the chairs were removed so that we could have a party in here, and usually most people put the room back to usual. But after this year’s party, everyone had just left the items everywhere, so vases where stuck on the floor and chairs were all over the place, and the usual three seat sofa that was next to the fire was now replaced with a single chair. Draco sat on it first and I sat on his lap, and we enjoyed the warmth of the fire. I felt my eyelids grow heavy after a while, and placed my head on the part where his neck and shoulder joined, and snuggled my face into that part to go to sleep, feeling blissfully comfortable. Draco hugged me tighter as I curled up into a ball on his lap, and then eventually felt my conscious self slipping away slowly.