Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Challenge

When I got up the next morning, I couldn’t help but smiling. It was Saturday. The day of rest. I hadn’t made plans with my parents to go home, so I stayed with Draco instead. Blaise had gone, along with Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle. In fact, there were only a few people left. There was about 3 Slytherins, no Hufflepuffs – surprise, surprise, going to mummy for comfort in the holidays! But quite a lot of Ravenclaws who had decided to stay behind and educate themselves further. And of course there were a few Gryffindors from the likes of the Gryffindor trio and Neville. Weasley’s two older brothers – the twins – had gone back to their joke shop, and their older brother had gone to work at the council of magic. I fluttered my eyes open to see Draco looking at me dreamily, and I grinned. He grinned back and kissed my forehead lightly.
“Good morning beautiful” he whispered, hugging me tightly. I smiled into his neck
“Good morning Draco” I replied, my voice muffled by his shoulder.
“No cute nickname?” he asked, pouting
“Fine… I’ll call you… Blondie. Because you’re an attractive idiot” I joked, and he grinned widely, smirking slightly
“So you think I’m attractive?” he teased, his face within millimetres of mine. My heart galloped wildly and I blushed, pushing my head down so that I was looking down instead of up at his face. I felt Draco push my face back up to meet his, even closer this time with his thumb and forefinger “You know I can feel your heartbeat” he mused, seeing as my chest was pressed against him. I blushed and looked down again, not wanting to see the smirk on his face and yet not wanting to distance myself from him because it felt so nice.
“Yes well I could hear your heartbeat racing at like a 100mph yesterday near the river” I shot back, and he looked peeved.
“Ok fine, I’ll give you that one. But I admit it” he whispered gently, pulling my face close to his so that his lips touched mine for brief periods of time lightly if either of us moved.
“Draco” I whispered, my eyes looking pained. His eyes mirrored mine, but he blinked it away and then smirked again as I hid my face in his chest.
“So why do you keep looking down there? Did you like what you saw or something?” he asked me, and instantly I shrieked and pushed away from him. From the force of pushing him away, seeing as he was right on the edge of the bed, I accidently pushed him to the ground. I peeked over the edge of the bed worriedly to see him laughing on the floor, not bothering to get up. “Got caught peeking huh?” he asked, and I slapped his arm playfully, before retrieving my head from the edge of his bed and then rolling onto my back so that I was in the middle of the bed. Draco got up off the floor, and then slipped into bed next to me. I was resting my head against the headrest, so his head was moderately lower down that mine. I hugged his head, and his eyes were in level with my chest so he was hugging my stomach instead. Well, a little lower than my stomach actually. I slid down seeing as his hand was too far down and so was his line of vision seeing as all he could see was two raised bumps on my chest. He grinned as he saw me blushing slightly, and leant on his hand, leaning over me slightly as he stroked my cheek “You don’t know how much I love it when you blush” he whispered, and I smiled “It may seem silly but it’s true” he told me, smiling as he saw me smile.
“It’s not. Not at all” I whispered back, and Draco bent his head down before kissing my cheek, sighing.
“I know that this may seem like crossing the line but… could I ask you something?” Draco asked hesitantly. I laughed
“Yes Draco, asking me a question is crossing the line” I laughed. He smiled
“It’s not asking a question. It’s the question that might be crossing the line” he whispered, and my breath caught up before I nodded automatically before wishing I hadn’t. Still, I was curious “If our friendship had been like this… if I had taken time to get to know you more and been less of a jerk… do you think our marriage would have worked out?” he whispered. I looked at him apologetically for a while
“No Draco” I whispered. “I told you already… for a marriage to work, there needs to be love. From both sides” I added, and he nodded solemnly before his face lighting up again
“Ok. Let’s see who’s faster. Let’s race downstairs” he said childishly, and I smiled
“Draco I’m not five. I’m tired ok? I just woke up. And I need to get ready before rushing downstairs” I told him, and he smirked mischievously.
“Ok. If… I get downstairs before you, you can… um… you can slap me. And if I get downstairs before you… I do what I want to you” he challenged. I laughed at that one
“Do you think I’m stupid Mr. Malfoy?” I asked him playfully, and he grinned.
“Agree or you will be sorry” he threatened childishly. I grinned
“Why, what are you going to do?” I asked him, and his hands attacked my sides, tickling me insanely. I giggled, laughing loudly as I rolled away from him and dropped off the bed with a thud. Draco gasped and checked to see if I was ok, and I pretended to be hurt. He gaped as he tried to help me up, and I took it as my chance to pull him down onto the ground and rolled him so that his face was against the floorboard, before I pulled his arm behind his back so that he couldn’t move. He laughed
“Is that all, Mist?” he asked, before popping up so that I slid off him and fell onto the ground. I laughed hysterically as he started tickling me again, getting all the right spots, and I was crying and gasping for breath now “I’ll make the deal better. If you win, you can take away all of my condoms” he told me. I laughed.
“Too easy. You don’t need your condoms anyway. And besides, you would still get to do what you wanted to me if you won” I reminded him. He laughed.
“Ok, if you win, you can take away my broom and I’ll let you make me a slave. But if I win, you have to do what I say ok? Nothing sexual, you just have to listen to me. So free will is gone” he said triumphantly. “But if you want to use me as your sex slave, I wouldn’t exactly mind” he whispered, twirling a piece of my hair in his fingers, his face millimetres from mine, and his body pressed against mine seeing as he’d just collapsed against me after tickling me. I gulped, before accepting. What the hell? How did he have a ‘trance’ effect over me? He grinned, before getting off me and running towards the door. He wrenched it open and I ran through first while he took his time to open it. I laughed as I skipped down the stairs, and he took the boyish option by sliding down the banister. I shook my head as I ran down the stairs, skipping the last three as I leaped over them, and then ran towards the second flight of stairs that led out of the Slytherin rooms. This one led upwards so Draco and I had a fair fight. Well not exactly – his legs were longer than mine so he took two steps at a time. I managed to run behind him and then ran towards the great hall, both of us level. We both reached out for a door each, and I pushed before stopping whilst Draco went through as I realised the door I had tried to go through was locked. I cursed myself and ran inside, to see him smirking and tapping his wand against his hands.
“You didn’t say where exactly we were supposed to go to, or what we were supposed to reach” I told him, folding my hands across my chest. He smirked, and then looked to his side to see a goblet.
“This goblet is our main goal. And I’ve just – Agh!” he screamed, as I ran towards Draco and jumped on him, tackling him to the floor and straddling him, before lifting the goblet over my head like a trophy
“Ha! I got it! I win!” I sneered, shaking the goblet over his head
“No fair! I got it first! I win!” he argued, pulling the goblet out of my hand and twirling it in his as he smirked at me
“No! You didn’t say that it was the first person to reach it! You should explain the rules clearly!” I fought. Draco grinned
“You really hate losing don’t you? Too bad. Goblet’s mine. I won” he told me. I glared at him
“No! You were unfair!” I said stubbornly
“Fine, rematch” he replied, getting up. I ignored his assistance and got up myself
“No. I don’t want to play this game anymore” I told him, folding my hands across my chest and pouting. He chuckled
“Then I win. Face it. And the conditions apply” he told me, sitting down on the bench and pulled me down next to him by my waist. It was my turn to smirk now
“Draco” I said sweetly. He looked at me “You haven’t got any clothes on” I reminded, and he looked down at himself before widening his eyes, realising he was still in his underwear “Just a little too eager to make me your slave Mr. Malfoy” I taunted, grinning from ear to ear.
“Yeah well you are my slave. So go and get me some clothes” he said icily. I glared at him. He couldn’t order me around
“Won’t it make more sense if you go and get them yourselves so that you don’t have to wait around for them while I take my time and let all these people stare at you?” I reasoned. He smirked, pulling my face closer to him
“Does that make you jealous? Having all these girls looking at me?” he asked pompously. I slapped his hand away from my face
“Not really no. I just want you to go get your own damned clothes” I retorted. He smirked
“If you say so. Still, go and fetch me some clothes doll” he told me, as he got up
“Doll?”
“Yeah, I figured a servant needs a nickname. So you’re going to be called doll” he said simply. I glared at him.
“First of all, you’re getting up to go and get your clothes anyway. Why do I have to come?!” I questioned
“Because you’re my servant… doll” he said annoyingly, before getting up and heading towards the doors
“AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ME DOLL?!” I screamed “WHY NOT ELF OR SOMETHING ELSE?!” I shouted. He turned around calmly
“Because you remind me of a doll” he said slowly, before leaving the great hall. I stared at the door, stunned, before following his example.
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG!! OMGOMGOGMOGMOGOMG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14PBYVZYTzg&list=LLdfGuWrQkcG8YsXUWgyiUUw&feature=mh_lolz
MOST AMAZING SONG RIGHT NOW LIKE OMG *DIES*