Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Midnight dorm party

When we got back to the school, I placed a light kiss on Draco’s cheek and then skipped up the stairs to get to my room. When I got there, I put all of my stuff on the bed that I needed to take, before pulling on my new clothes. I was regretting buying them because this was the sexiest I’d looked in a while, but couldn’t disappoint Draco like that. After all, it was him that bought me all of the stuff and it would be rude to just wear something else even though he originally bought those clothes for his own pleasure. I sat down in front of my table and had no choice but to match my make-up to my outfit, meaning in the end I looked ultra sexy and I wondered if I had ever been this attractive before. I pulled on a pair of high heels and then picked up the bottle of wine and all of the food and stuff, after I let my hair fall around my face loosely. I was hesitating on knocking on Draco’s door, realising that there was a 90% chance that when he saw me, he would surely go hard. I wasn’t trying to big up myself or anything, but not many guys could resist me when I looked like this. I knocked on the door eventually, and he told me to come in. I walked in to see a table laden with food next to his bed, and his surround sound system was now around his room and turned on. The biggest change would be that the lights were off and the curtain shut, with the music blasting around the room and shaking everything, while multicoloured lights flashed in every which way. I gaped as I realised Draco had turned his enormous room into a make shift night club. He came out of the bathroom a little while later, and I was leaning against the wall with my leg against it in a sexy pose. I didn’t mean to strike that pose, it’s just that I was bored of waiting for him so I leant against the wall. He was ruffling his hair as he walked out of the bathroom, the light from the en suite room flooding the make shift night club. As he finished messing up his hair, I realised why he was doing it in the first place and blushed. It was because he knew that I liked his hair that way best, because it made him look so damn hot. He looked around, before I eventually laughed and came out of the darkness and into the line of light. As soon as he saw me, his jaw dropped. He stared at me for a full ten minutes, speechless and gasping for breath, before switching off the light into the bathroom and coming over to me, wrapping his hands around my waist as I dropped the liquor and food onto the bed. I grinned at him and turned the music up, before walking with him to the middle of the room and started dancing with him. We kept dancing for ages, until eventually he went over to get a few bottles of alcohol out from underneath his bed.
“Naughty Draco” I whispered, as he handed me one and downed at least three as I started on my first. He smirked and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I danced some more. I got through five bottles before eventually becoming drunk; and Draco was now totally drunk after about 20.
“Come on, at least give me a challenge” he slurred, handed me three more bottles, and I downed them before completely feeling drunk. His hands snaked down my back to my butt and pushed me up so that I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he grinded his hips into me for a while, kissing my neck up and down before hitting my sweet spot almost instantly. I let out a loud moan and he smirked against my skin, sucking on it so that I arched my body against him. He walked with me towards the bed and fell down on it, as we shared another bottle of alcohol, and he pulled off my top and then snapped my bra off. I let him massage my breasts as I moaned and gasped, before pulling off his shirt and exploring his chest. His mouth smashed against mine and our tongues fought for dominance until eventually, I gave up and let him snake around inside my mouth before moving his mouth down my neck, stopping at my sweet spot before down to my breasts.
“Mmm Draco” I murmured, as he pulled off my skirt and hardened, seeing me wearing nothing but a thong. I pulled off his trousers and tangled my hands in his hair, pulled him closer to me as he tore my thong off me. “You were right about your hair messy boy” I whispered, my hands moving around his hair. He smirked against me, his mouth now down to my belly button. I moaned and he crawled on top of me, our breathing loud. I took another swig of alcohol as I tossed my head back waiting for the sudden surge. But it never came. I bit my lip, waiting, before looking back at Draco. He was looking at me, a petrified look in his eyes. “What’s wrong?” I slurred, wondering if he was carrying on or not. Draco quickly got off me and handed me back my clothes.
“We can’t” he whispered, biting his lip as his hands edged closer to me again, wanting to hold me in his arms. I looked at him, shocked
“What are you talking about?” I asked, confused
“You’re drunk. We can’t do this. You would regret it in the morning” he told me. I stared at him for a while. I was too drunk to deal with this. I pulled on my clothes and downed another bottle of alcohol, trying to make my pain go away. Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, making me drop the bottle accidently. He kissed me roughly, his lips crushing mine and I sunk into him. “Let’s dance” he whispered, and pulled me onto the dance for a slow song. It rapidly changed to a faster one, and we started laughing, dancing and drinking some more as we danced faster and more extravagantly. He twirled me out quickly and pulled me back in, moving around the floor with me quickly and effortlessly. I laughed as he dipped me down quickly before picking me up, and grinded me for a while before I did a sexy dance for him.
“Let’s play truth or dare” I whispered into his ear. He looked at me, grinning with an evil glint in his eye. He knew playing truth or dare with me was dangerous and deadly, and yet the most fun at the same time.
“Ok. You go” he told me, still dancing with me.
“Alright… I dare you to kiss me again. But stop before we bang” I whispered, and he bit his lip, before pushing me to the floor and leaning over me, crawling on top as he kissed me hungrily. I moaned and arched my back, smirking as I moved my mouth to his neck and made a love bite there as he moaned and collapsed against me, pressed up against me. I grinned harder now as I moved my hands all over him, and he moaned again, before his fingers pulled at my top. I smirked. I knew Draco and he was not one to stop when invited to something like this. I pulled my top off as he balanced himself on top of me, but he stopped before I revealed my chest area. I stared at him blankly, and he smirked
“I have more self control than you think” he whispered, his lips crushing mine again. I scowled at him, before he pulled me up
“My turn” he whispered. I looked up at him, my eyes flickering from the floor to his icy eyes. He smirked
“I dare you to give me a lap dance… naked” Draco said, enjoying himself. I gaped
“What’s the forfeit?” I asked stubbornly.
“I can’t say” he said evilly. I gave Draco ‘A look’
“Fine… the forfeit is to take one of these” he whispered, pulling out a tablet that closely resembled a ‘Love heart’ sweet. I looked up at him.
“What is that?” I asked dumbly, playing with it in my hands. He smirked
“An Ecstasy tablet” Draco said effortlessly. I gaped
“Draco what are you doing with one of these?!!” I gasped. He smirked
“So no forfeit?” he asked me. I glanced at the tablet, before throwing it in my mouth, but he pulled it back out again “Don’t be stupid. You already said no anyway. Dance, now” he said, getting up and sitting on the bed. I was too drunk to focus on caring anymore, because it hurt to think too much and confused me. I switched the song to a slow sexy, and stripped as I started dancing on Draco, grinding him on his lap as I danced in my underwear. He smirked “Aren’t you going to remove those too?” he whispered, and I smirked.
“Sure if you can resist me after that” I told him, pulling at my bra strap, and he stopped me before smashing his mouth against mine roughly, licking my lower lip so that I allowed him entrance, before dancing with me. We laughed and talked a while longer, before eventually dropping to the floor with alcohol in our hands, and leant against each other, with me still in my underwear and Draco topless, until we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh golly gosh :O