Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

The morning after

My eyes fluttered open to see Draco’s resting face right underneath me. I moved a little and accidently woke him too. Draco’s eyes opened slowly, and he looked at my confused face.
“What happened?” we asked together, and started laughing before clutching our heads.
“Here” Draco whispered, reaching into his cupboard and handing me a pill. We both took it without water, and our hangovers cleared
“I wondered how you could return to lessons after being trashed” I mused, stretching, and Draco choked on his pill. I felt alarmed and helped him, before he shut his eyes rapidly “Draco what’s wrong?” I asked, feeling more alert.
“You’re clothes” I whispered, and I looked down to see I was in ripped underwear. Underwear Draco had ripped last night. I let out a gasp and pulled on my clothes quickly.
“Um…” I said slowly, looking at my too sexy clothes.
“Towel’s in the bathroom” Draco said, covering his eyes with his hand, and I rushed into the bathroom and wrapped a large towel around myself before coming out again. Draco was looking around the trashed room, trying to find my possessions. He piled what was left of them on his bed so that I could get them quickly.
“Uh… thanks” I said, as I picked up my stuff. Draco nodded
“I’ll see you later” he told me, and I nodded quickly, before leaving the room in a hurry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well we all knew this chapter would be awkward…
and if you didnt...
yer a fool!
lol jk :P

oh and so sorry it's short the next one will be so super uber long you won't know WHAT hit you :P

i just wanted to mention LoveChange really quickly and thank her because she's been commenting continually and she's just been so gosh darn cute so thank you sweetie for your continued support :)