Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Once a jerk, always a jerk.

When I woke up, I felt slightly confused as I realised I was wrapped up in silver and deep green, silk sheets, and the entire room was coordinated accordingly. I slipped out of bed and turned round and round slowly until I noticed a drawer that looked exactly like mine. The alcohol was still fogging up my head slightly, so I pulled open the drawer to find a clue as to where I was. When I opened it, I saw quite a few boxes of condoms, and a used one that Draco must have stuffed in there for a quick getaway from anyone seeing what he was doing. As sharp and strict as his parents were, they still thought their ‘darling little boy’ was just that. A little boy, a virgin. I don’t realise how they could be stupid. My rail of thoughts was interrupted. Everything in this drawer was all of his stuff. His watch, hair gel, a porn magazine. I looked back at the room and it clicked. Looking at the bed confirmed my thoughts. I wasn’t in my room. I was in Draco’s. I must have crashed here last night. I shivered at the thought that his sheets were wrapped around me. That this room smelled of his smell strongly. That his presence was watching over me sleeping. I ran out of the room quickly and got into the shower in my en-suite bedroom, and sighed as the cold water cleared my head. I was wondering why Draco was being less of a jerk all of a sudden. Usually his head was shoved so far up his ass you couldn’t even see his neck anymore. Now he’s being… moderate. I got out of the shower and got changed quickly, happy for some reason. Pulling on a more ‘elegant’ outfit, I skipped downstairs, my dress floating around me just above my knees. It was a floral, silk dress that hung loosely, and had a summer feeling to it even though it was no where near. I went into the kitchen to find Draco still in last night’s clothes and eating, freshly washed now.
“Sorry” I said as I walked in, nodding towards his clothes “Your room’s free” I informed, before asking the chef to make me Italian ravioli. Draco glared at me
“About time” he spat, before marching up to his room after shoving his bowl onto the floor. I stared at the spot where he had been in just a while ago.
“There he is” I said, seeing Draco back to his usual self. I didn’t let him bother me with his mood swing as I ate my breakfast, and then went back up into my room.

When I got up there, an owl was pecking at my window. Realising it was Taylor’s owl; I rushed over to the window and opened it. The black and white owl glided in and landed perfectly on my own owl’s perch. My owl had gone out for a wander so it was free for Jake, Taylor’s owl, to perch and nibble at the owl treats while he stuck his leg out for me to pull the letter off his leg. Opening it, I saw Taylor’s beautiful writing.
Dear Maia,
Do you want to meet today at the lake? Reply as soon as you get this message. I hope to see you soon. I love you, always know that. 2:30pm.
Love, Taylor
I smiled and flipped the paper over before replying.
Taylor,
I’ll be there. I love you too. Missing you.
Maia.
I tied the parchment to the owl’s leg and let it nibble at a few treats. It pecked my hand delicately to show gratitude before swooning out of the window. I smiled and watched Jake fly until I could see him no more, before closing my window and checking my clock. 2:15pm.
I walked over to my dressing room to get changed before setting out to meet Taylor
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh the next chapter's gonna be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

:D here's a little preview from my next chapter

"I felt like my heart was being ripped into tiny pieces and thrown away like it was disposable"
:O