Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Abusive accusations

When I woke up, Drake had one of his mood swings and accused me of cheating for no reason, then dragged me down onto the floor by my hair, pulling handfuls out at a time. I had tears running down my face as he made my nose bleed, and then after making sure no one saw me, he kicked me out of his room. Literally.

I hurried to my room, staying out of sight, and then changed quickly and applied tons of make-up to cover up the bruises and beatings. I was shivering as I got to the Slytherin common room, and saw Drake sitting next to the fire place, talking to a blonde bimbo with orange skin and so much makeup it made mine seem like I was going bare. In a simple version – she was so fake she made a Barbie seem real. Draco was sitting opposite him, looking at him in disgust. I walked over to Drake, and he pushed the girl away quickly. She looked me up and down, before laughing and sticking her middle finger up at me, then walking away. I blinked twice, watching her join her posse of fake sluts, and then walk out of the common room, before I sat down on Drake’s lap. Well, he pulled me onto his lap. I put both arms around his neck, acting along to his regime, and he kissed me. There was no love in this kiss no matter how passionate it seemed to anyone else. There never was, and I was sure that there never would be. There was not even a mere liking. Just pure hatred. He pulled eventually, and I gasped for breath. He smirked and pulled my hands around him tighter, touching me up every possible way while I sat on his lap ‘happily’.
“How are you babe?” he asked, noticing people watching us. I smiled
“Great now that you’re here” I told him, grinning falsely. Drake grinned back falsely and pulled me back into a ‘loving’ kiss.
“Let’s go back upstairs” he told me, and I nodded as I followed him into his room. When we got inside, he whacked me so hard across my face that one of my side teeth came out. I gasped, looking at him after I fell on the floor sideways from the force of the slap. “I know what you were doing” he hissed, kicking my gut. I groaned, tears flowing down my eyes.
“What-”
“You were staring at Malfoy! I know you want him, but while you’re with me, you don’t look at another guy, you hear me?” he spat angrily, his spit landing near my eye. I was too afraid to wipe it away, and held still. “I ASKED YOU A QUESTION WHORE!” he growled, pulling me up and punching me again. I screamed and fell onto my butt. Looking up at Drake, I nodded frantically. I couldn’t take much more of this beating. He left the room with that, and didn’t return for the entire day, locking me in his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
mmmm.mmmm if that were me i'd slap that b.tch out aint no boy gone touch me in that way

hey do you guys like my title? it's urm... that thing where the words start with the same letters....
ARGH I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME

ahh my dear friend procrasination...
it advises me to spend my days on Mibba instead of studying for my GCSE exam x2 tomorrow o.o

wish me luck guys, i'm gonna need it :'/