Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Decision

I clawed at the carpet as Drake slammed the door shut, trying to get up as I bled all over. I had to go and wash it all off, and ended up having a full cold shower, the water stinging my skin. I wrapped my white, fluffy dressing gown around me and sat down in front of my dressing table mirror, brushing my hair out with a brush, before placing the appliances in front of me. It wasn’t much. Just a razor and an electric tazor sort of thing. I couldn’t take this any more. I had had enough. I couldn’t let Drake kill Draco, but I could at least stop him from hurting me. I never did Draco any good either way. I thought about what he’d said about the silver linings. The result of my death had a silver lining too. He’d find someone worth his time. A hot yet sweet and caring girl that was compatible with him. Someone that would jump at the chance to get married to the Draco Malfoy. Thinking about it now, I was realised how stupid I was. Draco was right. The marriage was one of the best things that happened to me. If I’d stayed with him, he’d still protect me no matter what. He’d never do this. And yet I was selfish, always wanting more. I wasn’t just content with the fact that I had a sturdy, loving husband who would always take care of and protect me. I wanted the love and happiness to be there from day one. That wasn’t always how marriages worked. But I was too weak to see it in a different light.

I picked up the razor, rotating it slowly between my fingers before throwing it to a side. I wasn’t going to bleed to death. I picked up the tazor, the electrical charge buzzing in-between the two ends and clearly visible in short shocks. My hair was still dripping wet and I raised it to the ends of my hair, waiting for a water droplet to hit the electricity so that it would climb up my hair and potentially electrocute me. I gave up on it after a while, and raised it to my hair and was about to make the contact before hearing Drake storming up the boy’s dorms stairs.
“Shit!” I hissed, turning the tazor off and looking every which way to try to hide it. I pulled open a drawer on my left, and was about to toss the tazor in, when I saw something familiar. My wand that Drake had taken from me at the start of our relationship.

I pulled the wand out, replacing it with the tazor, and twirled it in my fingers, before looking at myself in the mirror. A smile creeping across my face evilly. I whistled quietly, and Drake’s pet mouse wheezed up the table and sat on it, waiting for a piece of cheese. Drake usually experimented on his mouse anyway. What I was about to do to him was a god send. I pointed my wand at the mouse, and stated ‘Avada Kedavra’. The mouse made a sizzling noise, before dropping dead on the table, and I looked at my reflection, smiling evilly. Hearing Drake rattle the door knob, I threw the mouse inside the drawer, and then closed it shut with the tazor inside, before whisking around to face Drake and keeping my wand behind my back. I gave him a sweet smile and he came over to me, grabbing my face forcedly in his hands and kissing me roughly. I tried cursing him then, but it didn’t work because my mouth was trapped, so I kept my hands behind my back. Drake’s hands shot to my butt to touch me up, before his hand bumped my wand. He pulled away and withdrew the wand from my hand, looking at it in his palm. I stared at him, holding my breath. His eyes flickered back to mine angrily, before whacking my head so hard that I flew into the mirror and cracked it, the glass shattering and sticking inside me as I bled uncontrollably.
“You little bitch!” he spat, punching my chest so hard that I went purple. Tears leaked down my eyes “You were going to kill me!” Drake growled, and I shook my head, terrified
“No” I gasped, and Drake shot the ‘Crucio’ spell at me. I screamed and dropped onto my hands and knees, my eyes widening as the tears streamed down my eyes
“Oh look at that. Strong just like little Malfoy. You’re more pathetic than him!” Drake spat, and then punched me hard, and I felt myself fainting. I kept reopening my eyes every time they shut, not wanting to fall into that trap, and Drake tortured me for a while longer before removing the spell from me, and kicking my head so that I had to give in and faint
♠ ♠ ♠
ma mama always told me, be careful what you do, don't go round breaking young girls' hearts! <333 song

the next chapter is like the turning point for this story.