Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Window watching

Maia’s P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning, I smelt the fresh, soapy scent of Draco and snuggled into him tighter.
“Good morning” he whispered. I nudged my nose on his chest as an answer. I felt Draco smile “You’re like a cute little kitten” he told me. I felt content as I breathed in his fresh scent. “You must really enjoy my body” he teased, and I pulled my head away and gave him a look “I’m joking” he told me, a faint trace of a smile on his face, and he pulled my head back into his chest. “I suppose we should go down to breakfast” he sighed. I nodded, and he waited patiently for me to get dressed, before walking downstairs with me, hugging me into him tightly. When we got down there, we saw the twins eating cereal.

Draco and I sat opposite them, and Draco pulled out a box of cereal.
“What do you want to eat doll?” he asked me. I gave him a look, and he smirked “I’m joking Maia” he said pointedly. I looked at the box of cereal, and he smirked “I’m guessing you want cereal?” he asked me. I nodded slowly. What was he up to? “If you want cereal… I would have to give it to you… that would mean I’m doing you a favour… so what favour would you do for me in return?” he asked me, his face close to mine. I smiled lightly.
“Not kick your ass” I whispered, and grabbed the box of cereal. He gave me a look, and I smiled further.
“See? I can always get you to smile” he said triumphantly. I smiled a little wider, and poured the cereal into my bowl, before handing it back to him. “Where do you want to go today? I’m a bit busy later on, but we have most of the morning” he asked me. I shrugged, as I poured my milk into my bowl. “Wow! That’s a really good place to go! Why didn’t I think of it?!” he said in a fake enthusiastic voice sarcastically. I smiled.
“Because I’m just that amazing” I said quietly, and heard him chuckle
“You don’t need to say it out loud. We all know” he told me, and poured milk onto his cereal, before handing me a spoon and eating his cereal. I was almost finished, when I looked up from my bowl, out through the window, and saw… no… it couldn’t be.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN

it's totally anti climatic for me because i'm casually listening to tanner patrick sing 'ours' by taylor swift in the background but heeey ^_^

so i skipped school today... ITS SNOWING WOMAN

no actually it's because we dont do anything today because it's diploma day so i knew i'd get more work done at home

kind of wary about going to school tomorrow though because my friend sent me texts, called me, sent me a message on every single social networking message i have promising me they would attack me for missing school for the past couple days -.-"
HEY, I HAVE TO SLEEP WOMAN!

:P xx