Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

i love you

/////Ok so there’s a loooot of explaining to do as to why Maia would be so stupeeeeed, and all that comes in the next chapter. This isn’t just her randomly putting her life on the line for no apparent reason. What kind of writer would write that? -.-
HEY!
YOU! THE PERSON THAT’S ABOUT THE COMMENT SAYING “uhm… you would lilmissmalfoy” … IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION o.O ////

The glow on Maia faded, and the stone dimmed before going slightly dimmer than its usual colour. I looked up at Maia who remained stationary. I kept on looking at her, before cursing out loud. I squeezed my eyes shut, shaking uncontrollably, before hearing my parents gasp. I felt a faint touch turn my face towards that person, and I opened my eyes to come face to face with a smiling Maia
“That’s not a nice way to greet someone coming back from the dead” she joked. I almost choked as I saw her, before my hand hovered up to her face slowly. Maia waited patiently and calmly, and gently, my fingertips brushed her jaw line. It sent tingles down my fingers, and I shivered slightly. My hand reached closer, and my palm covered her entire cheek this time. Slowly, my other hand reached up and covered the other cheek. She smiled, as I gaped at her, not wanting to lose eye contact in case she disappeared. I felt tears rushing to my eyes and they became irritated quickly because I didn’t blink. “Draco what’s wrong?” she asked in her heavenly sweet voice.
“I… can’t blink” I told her. Maia seemed confused
“Why?” she asked
“Because if I do you might disappear” I whispered, and she smiled. I moved my thumbs slowly across her face, keeping the rest of my hands still, and stroked her jaw line with my thumbs. She certainly felt real. If this was a dream, I was wasting precious dreaming time. I looked back into her eyes and pulled her into a passionate kiss all of a sudden, my lips smashing against hers. Maia welcomed the sudden force, and kissed me back with the same excitement, her hands moving up to my hair. We kissed for over 15 minutes, and then slowly, I softened the kiss before pulling away gently. “I love you” I whispered, and Maia smiled, her skin glowing with happiness.
“And I love you” she told me, kissing me again. “I’m just sorry it took stupid old me this long to figure it out” she continued
“Sssh” I whispered. “It’s ok. I’d have waited a lifetime for you” I hugged her tightly, and felt her smile, closing her eyes as she stroked my hair, and I let out a sigh as I felt her fingers moved through my hair slowly, relaxing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^