Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Looks like you’re going to get your wish

I woke up to hear someone opening the door, and looked up to see Draco’s hand wrapped around my waist, hugging me into him. I pulled his hand off me slowly, so as not to wake him up, and got up to see Narcissa and Lucas staring at me. Seriously, what was with his parents?
“Maia. We came to ask if you wanted dinner” Lucas said uncomfortably. I tried to register what he said into my brain.
“Oh… dinner sounds good. I’ll be down in a minute” I said, before they nodded and Narcissa smiled at me before going to check on Draco. Draco turned slightly, and Narcissa put his hand in hers
“Draco baby, its dinner time. Do you want to eat something? I’ll have the house elf bring it up here if you want” she whispered gently. Draco mumbled slowly before his stomach answered for him by grumbling. “Oh Draco, you must be starving” she said, tears in her eyes before she ordered the house elf to bring a plate of food. It was piled high with all sorts of food, and Narcissa pulled Draco up into a sitting position. He looked around sleepily as she fed him a piece of chicken speared onto a fork. He ate a small bite and chewed for quite a while before slowly swallowing, seeming like he had some trouble doing so.

I looked at him uncertainly, not sure what was wrong with him. He kept staring ahead and turned his head away from Narcissa as she tried giving him another bite. She held a cup of water to his mouth, and he swallowed thirstily, before pulling the covers up to his chin. Lucas looked at me uncertainly, and I knew what he was thinking.
“Draco? Are you ok?” I asked softly, approaching him cautiously.

*Draco’s Room*

Maia approached Draco cautiously after questioning him softly. He turned to look at Maia, and smiled sadly
“Looks like you’re going to get your wish.” He whispered. Maia flashed back to earlier that morning
Draco gave Maia a disgusted look. “Oh just go die!” she spat aggressively.
Maia gasped as she remembered, and her eyes filled with tears before she ran out of the room. Draco laughed cruelly, quietly, bitterly before his own eyes filled with tears. They fell down his face as he stared at the spot that Maia had been in a few seconds ago. He had to ruin it. Every time.
♠ ♠ ♠
wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!