All You Need Is Love

New Town. New Life. New Friends?

"Nathaniel! Wake up, we're here." My eyes flicker open as my mothers voice fills my ears. I groan, I was just in a car for what felt like 5 days. My dads job caused him to transfer here to the small town of Millinocket, Maine.

We moved here from the oh so sunny San diego, California. That place was not as fun as you may think, full of bitches and jerks who made it there job to break down your self esteem. I'm quite happy to move, even if it is across the country. I never really had any friends, just didn't really get on with anyone.

I looked up at the beautiful victorian style house. "Hunnie, go up and look at your room theres a suprise." I heard my mom's voice call from behind.

I ran inside the house up the stairs only to realize I had no clue were my room was. "Mom! Which one is it?" I heard her chuckle "The first on the left." I quickly turned went to the door and twisted the handle and open it to find a room with huge windows that took place for three of the walls and the ceilling.

My room was basicly a big sunroom, which was alright because are house was in the middle of nowhere so no one would see. I love looking at the clouds, the sun and stars. The outside world was just beautiful and this room was going to let me see it all for the comfort of a bed, sweetness! I did a mini happy dance.

The wall that actually was a wall had doors leading to my closet and a big bathroom. My room already had all my clothes and stuff in it since the movers arived the day before. I lay down on the bed as my mother walks in the door, shes pretty for her age. She has soft looking brown hair and brown eyes, I love her with all my heart.. She's my best friend.

She smiles at me "So.. how's the room?" I jump up and yell " Its so amazing! Oh holy mother of chezzits! How'd you score a house like this?" I ask in amazement, she laughs "You're such a spazz child, you're father picked it out he thought it was.. oh how'd he say it 'The coolest crib on the block.' "

I shook my head and laughed thinking about the dark headed man I call my father "He should really stop trying to be cool, it doesnt work." My mom laughed "Oh you know he means well. By the way you might want to take a shower and get properly dressed, I invited the neighbors for dinner."

I pouted "Mommmm. I really wanted to sleeeeeeeeep.... Wait! We have neighbors?" She chuckled "Deal with it, and yes on the right side of our house. Now go get ready." I get slowly trug my way to the bathroom and hop into the shower. I relax a little as the warn water sliped down my body. I get out and wrap a towel frimly around my waist, as I look in the mirror.

My skin is so pale... fucking... blank pieces of comptuer paper look like they have a tan. I sigh and pout at my unrevesrable palenesss. I start blow drying and straighting my semi-long hair, out lining my green eyes with eyeliner before I put on my glasses. I rush to my closet picking out purple skinnies, a grey tight fitting v-neck a black vest and joker All Star high top converse to complete. "Nathaniel! The're here." I check my appearence satistifed I start to walk towards down stairs.

When I arrive downstairs there was four people in our hall way. My father speaks up, "Come over here and meet the Talen's." I walk over to my mothers side. The oldest dark haired male deiceded to start introductions.

"I'm Luke, and this is my wife Anna." He gestures to the blonde haired woman next to him. "And, these are our children. Aubrey and Zayne." My eyes ranked over the girl, she was pretty. Long dark brown hair, shorts and a cute hello kitty sweater.

When I moved to the boy my breathing kind of stopped, he was gorgeous. Long auburn hair... not as long as the girls but still long for a guy, wearing tight red jeans and a Alesana shirt. I smile slightly, Alesana's one of my favorite bands.

"I'm Carter, my wife Brooke and our son Nathaniel." After that the parents just kind of spilt off into their own conversation of moving in and junk, I was so distracted for a second I didn't see Aubrey moving towards me.

"Hey there!" I had to smile slightly at her beaming face, "Hi. I like your sweater." "Really? Isn't it just adorable!?" I nod and laugh her eargness. "You're shoes are pretty awesome." I look down and grin, " Yeah, I know right? I love the Joker."

"Batman's the shit." a deep voice draws my attention to the beautiful boy. My eyes widen in shock as I realize he had prettiest pair of breathtaking green eyes. I shake my head. "The Jokers better." he cocks an eyebrow. "Why? I mean god, like it's fucking Batman. Chuck Norris can't even beat Batman."

I scoff. " Batman's cool and all but, c'mon? The Joker's a villian and everyone knows villians are 10 times cooler!" he just rolls his eyes as Aubrey hits his shoulder. "Sorry, he gets so territorial about superheros and crap, he's such a nerd."

"Breeyyyy, I'm not a nerdddd." He whines (which was quite funny considering how deep his voice is), she just gives him this 'yeah right' look. I giggle, smiling. "There's nothing wrong with being a nerd. Hell! I'm the biggest nerd I know." he grins "Well thats good becaause nerds are great friends to other nerds." I nod "Mhmm! Except when your like having a nerd battle, and you want to beat the other nerd to the ground."

He laughs. "And you've been in a nerd battle?" He seems sort skeptic, I nod. "And you won?" "Damn striaght.Though he had me a beat when we were on the star wars level, I'm more of a comic guy." they both laugh at me. "I agree, comics are relatively better than Star Wars, but I'd rather Star Wars than Star Trek." "True, very True."

"Good, now you have someone else to rant about your stupid theories to." He looks at her like she killed his puppy. "Their not stupid!" She shakes her head. "And your older than me?"

"How old are you two anyway?"

"Well, I'm 15 and he's 17." my left eyebrow lifts up, "Really? You look like your at least 16" She grins. "Yeah, I get that alot. How old are you?"

"I'm 17 too." He smiles, "That's cool. Seems Like your going to be in my grade." I groan slightly and he looks a bit hurt. "Well, I sorry if I'm not good enough." my eyes widen. "No no! It's not that, I'm just not ready for school." He grimances in sympathy. "I get what you mean." I open my mouth to say something but my mother cuts me off. "Dinner's ready!"

The three of us scurry to the kicthen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, another new story. (:

Is it nice? i'm excited for it.

Please Comment and Subscribe<3