Status: Cupcake's!

Pretty Little Problem

Bookwørm

* Emmet's P.O.V *

So he kissed me, I kissed him back, and that's how the story goes. No wait a minuet.
I wrapped my arms and legs around him and forced him to come a bit closer. I could feel his body heat. And his heart, it was pumping so fast.
Aaron pulled away, he was breathing heavily.
After a few more seconds, I put my lips back again onto his - where they belonged.

This was going so fast. He had already started unbuttoning my sweater and was working his way down to my jeans. He was about to start unbuttoning them when someone opened the door, and brought us both into a shock.
-" Hello ? anybody here ?" Someone voiced.
I rushed and put on my sweater and Aaron got off me. I was breathing heavily in shock.
Aaron collected some books from the shelves, took some in his hand and handed me a few. I opened up a random page and acted as if I was reading.
-" So this is where you are ?" The person voiced.
-" Oh Hi there, Brendon, how are you doing ?" Aaron said.
He looked like he knew this guy. I didn't. I had never seen this guy in my life.
-" I'm fine, you ?"
Aaron nodded.
-"And who is this ?" He asked and pointed at me.
-" I'm Emmet" I answered. He nodded.

The guy talked to Aaron for a little wile about stuff that I wouldn't understand. Then he left with him.
I stayed a little longer. Then I eventually found my way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry bout the short chapter, I haven been really busy these two weeks with tests and essays and a lot more shit like that, and this was all that I could write.
I hope that I'll write more in the next chapter.
Anyways, keep reading.

P.s. The story title is actually inspired by Frank Iero's Tattoo, Bookwørm, check it out. It's pretty awesome.

xoxo.