Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 10

“Tell me!!” The nephilim screamed plunging a knife into Lexi's thigh.

“Bite me!”

“Why do you have to be so stubborn?”

“She’s on the level above us.” Castiel said, suddenly appearing behind Sam. “We need to get there…”

Bonnie shot off up the stairs, she got to the top and started to search the rooms, “Where the hell are you Lex…”

Dean, Sam and Castiel followed her closely.

“Cas… do you know which room exactly?” Dean asked, staring at Bonnie as she continued trashing the rooms.

“No… the nephilim… he’s clouding my vision…” Cas replied hanging his head.

“You’re telling me that with all your angel mojo you can’t find…” He was cut off by Bonnie’s scream of frustration.

“The damn door won’t fucking open…” She screamed kicking at the door, she then pulled out her revolver and shot the lock, the door flew open revealing Lexi tied to a gurney. “Christ…” Bonnie ran towards Lexi.

Lexi looked up and started to shake her head violently.

Bonnie pulled the gag out of her mouth, “No… it’s a trap!”

Suddenly the door slammed shut locking the girls inside the room.

“Shit Lex I gotta get you out of here…”

“I don’t think I can allow that…” Said a voice from behind Bonnie.

Bonnie turned and shot at the once hobo, she hit him square in the chest. The nephilim just laughed, “Fool… you cannot kill me… I will open the gates to hell and Lucifer will walk the earth again.”

“You’re insane…”

“Maybe…” And with that the nephilim ran at Bonnie, disarmed her and grabbed her by the throat, backing her towards the window.

Outside Bonnie could hear Dean shouting from the other side of the door, “Open the fucking door!” he started to kick it.

“Bye, Bye Bonnie…” The nephilim pushed Bonnie through the window, glass shattered around her, and she fell…

Dean burst through the door followed by Sam and Castiel.

“Nice of you to join us…” The nephilim grinned at them.

“I’m gonna deport your sorry ass straight to hell you half-breed piece of shit…” Dean muttered making his way towards the nephilim.

“Nuh uh… I wouldn’t do that if I were you… you wouldn’t want to go and join your friend now…” the nephilim smirked as he made a gesture towards the broken window.

“Oh no… Bonnie, Bonnie!”

“Stay where you are…”

“Why are you doing this?” Castiel asked.

“Because I can.” The nephilim laughed, and then he vanished.

Castiel ran over to Lexi and untied her, Lexi tried to stand but her feet failed her and she collapsed into Castiel’s arms.

“Bonnie…” Dean whispered and he ran out of the room.

Castiel lifted Lexi into his arms and followed behind Dean.

Sam shook his head, and then looked down at the floor, noticing something; he bent down and picked it up. Sam examined the object then left the apartment block.

Dean found Bonnie lying on the pavement surrounded by a pool of blood, “Christ… Bonnie, open your eyes… look at me!” Dean screamed cradling her in his arms.

Bonnie’s eyes fluttered open, “Dean?”

“Oh thank god… you’re alright…” He pulled her close to him.

Bonnie started to cough violently bringing up blood as she did. “It hurts…”