Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 14

"Bonnie!!"

"Ouch... fuck, what?" Muttered Bonnie as she hit her head on the bonnet of her car.

"What on earth do you think you're doing!?" Lexi shouted at her sister, "You shouldn't even be out of bed, let alone fiddling with your goddamn car..."

"Well... it was either stay inside and go stir crazy or try and get my crippled ass out here and work on my car."

"Get your crippled ass inside right now!"

Bonnie glared at Lexi, if looks could kill Lexi would have been stone cold by now.

"No use giving me evils, Dean would say exactly the same thing."

"I don't listen to you... what on earth makes you think that I would listen to him?"

"I've seen how you are with him..."

"Oh really Lexi... why the hell would Dean be interested in someone like me... Let's face it Lex... I'm nothing special..."

"I think he disagrees..." Lexi replied.

Bonnie slammed the bonnet of her car shut, grabbed her crutches that were leaning on the passenger door and hobbled inside.

"She's very lucky..." said a voice behind Lexi.

"Christ Cas... must you keep doing that!?" Lexi squealed spinning around to come face to face with the brooding angel, "You're in my personal bubble there Cas..."

Castiel's eyes sparkled, then he grabbed Lexi around the waist and pressed his lips against hers. Lexi buried her hands in his tousled black hair... After what seemed like an eternity they parted both gasping for breath.

"Cas... What was that?" Lexi questioned.

"Alexandria... I haven't felt this way about anyone before... the way I feel about you... After all these long years... it now seems that my life has a purpose... and that is to love you..."

"Cas... I... I don't know what to say..."

"Then say you love me too... I don't think my heart could take the pain of you rejecting me..."

"Cas, it would be a lie if I said I didn't love you..."

"Damn sister, thinks she knows whats best for everyone..." Bonnie muttered as she stomped / hobbled her way upstairs. She got to her room and collapsed onto the bed, instantly regretting it due to the sharp stabbing pain in her side... She must have dozed off because she was woken by someone knocking on her door. "Yeah?"

"Hey... I was just wondering how you were doin'." Dean said as he poked his head around the door,

"Frustrated..." Bonnie replied.

Dean walked into the room and sat on the edge of her bed. "Hey... stop beating yourself up alright..."

Bonnie glared at him, "Easy for you to say, you don't have to make best friends with these..." she pointed to her crutches that were strewn on the floor.

Dean laughed slightly, "Fancy a coffee?"

"Hell yes..." Bonnie replied smiling at him.

"Be back in a few..." And with that Dean walked out the room.

Bonnie was left on her own staring at the spot where he had been sat, she sighed and laid her head back down on the pillow.