Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 16

Bonnie was sat at the kitchen table with a steaming cup of coffee in front of her, all of a sudden she head-butted the table.

"Keep doin' that you're gonna give yourself concussion..." Said a voice from behind her,

"Urgh... Bobby I feel so useless..."

"Stop right there... don't you dare say that again you hear me?" Bobby replied sitting next to Bonnie.

"These things will be the death of me..." Bonnie pointed towards her crutches lying on the floor.

"Hon... stop beating yourself up..."

"Right..." And with that Bonnie stood up, grabbed her crutches and tossed them out the door.

"And how is that gonna do you any good?" Bobby questioned.

"I am no good to anyone with those damn stick... got any drink?"

"You know where it is..."

Bonnie walked over to the book shelf, pulled out one of the books and grabbed the bottle of Jack that was hidden behind it.

"Should you really do that with the meds you're taking?" Bobby asked.

"Do I look like a give a fuck?" Bonnie said.

"Bon... why are you so angry?"

"Leave me alone..."

"What's happened to you... when did you become so cold?" And with that Bobby left, leaving Bonnie alone.

"I just can't do this anymore..."

Outside Dean was checking the Impala over when he heard a bottle smash from inside Bobby's house. He ran in to find Bonnie lying on the floor.

"Bon... what the hell happened?" He picked her up from the floor and sat her down.

"Dean..." Bonnie looked at the man, her eyes brimming with tears.

Dean brought her close to him and wrapped his arms around her, "Bonnie, why won't you let me in?"

"I'm afraid..."

"Of what?"

"Never mind..." Bonnie tried to get up and walk away from him.

"Bonnie,... I love you..." Dean grabbed the girls arm and brought her close to his chest, then wrapped his arms around her.

Bonnie's eyes widened in shock, she wasn't used to anyone showing this sort of affection towards her.

Dean looked into Bonnie's eyes and kissed her...