Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 2

Bonnie downed her drink, "I don't understand why we can't just kill this thing..."

Lexi just shook her head and picked up her book again.

Bonnie stood up...

"Where are you going?" Lexi asked looking up from her book.

Bonnie wiggled her empty glass at her sister. "Running on empty here..." She walked up to the bar and started ordering more drink.

The door to the bar opened and two men walked in. Then sat in the booth behind Lexi.

"Well that just sucked.." Muttered one of the men in a deep husky voice.

"If you could keep your mind on the job and not on the half naked killer bimbo... It would have been fine." Said the other man.

"Hey... I'm only human." He looked over to the bar at the blonde woman who was downing shots of Jack.

"Dean!"

Bonnie stumbled back over to her sister, "I feel weird ..."

"Are you drunk?"

"No... Yes..." Bonnie fell back onto the chair, " I feel like shite..."

"Will you quit drinking now?"

"Uhh... no..."

"For christ sake..." Lexi said shaking her head. "Anyway, this thing... Is well, difficult... is the only way to put it."

"Yay... this calls for another drink..." Bonnie said attempting to stand up again, "Whoa... Say Lexi, fancy uhh..." She nodded towards the bar.

Lexi shook her head.

"Hey... can I get you two lovely ladies a drink?" Asked the man in the booth behind the girls.

"I think shes had enough..." Lexi muttered, "Thank you anyway... uhh..."

"The names Dean... Dean Winchester."

"No fucking way are you Dean Winchester..." Bonnie blurted out.

"I was last time I checked hon..." Dean said winking at her. Suddenly his cell started ringing, "Cas?" Dean said flipping the phone open, "Yeah... we're in a bar..."

"I know..." Said a voice behind him.

"Christ Cas..." Dean muttered turning around.

"I... Uhh..."

"Any news from the powers above?" Asked Dean.