Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 21

"Are you ready Bonnie?" Azrael asked.

Bonnie looked at the child in front of her, every instinct in her body was telling her to embrace the child in a hug... But then reality kicked in, this was not her brother, her brother died seventeen years ago... "Ready as I'll ever be..."

"Come with me." the boy said and he walked into the study.

Bonnie was about to follow him when a rough hand grabbed her wrist, "Bonnie... please don't do this..." Dean said to her with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Dean... we have no choice... there is no way we can win this... unless I change..."

"But... what if you do change..."

Bonnie looked up at the man, she could have sworn she saw a tear trickle down his rugged cheek. She reached up on her tip toes and kissed him, "I love you..." And with that she followed the angel into the other room and shut the door. Leaving Dean staring after her...

"Your sister..." Castiel said as he walked over to Lexi, "She can control her powers?"

"Uhhh... yeah..." Lexi replied looking slightly uncertain.

"You are sure of this?"

"Cas... She's my sister... I would trust her with my life... and I have done on quite a few occasions."

"I am sorry... I meant no disrespect."

"Hey... It's fine... you need to stop taking everything to heart..." Lexi said smiling up at him.

Suddenly Castiel's eyes widened and he tilted his head to one side as if he were listening to something.

"Cas?" Lexi asked.

Castiel looked at her, "They are coming..."

"They... who's they?" Sam asked as he walked over to the window and peered through the blind.

"The hounds..." Castiel replied.

"Hounds... Hell Hounds?" Dean asked running over to where his brother was standing and looking out of the window also.

As if to certify this a howl echoed around the junk yard.

"And it's not just them... the nephilim's behind them... and Crowley!" Sam growled, "Damn..."

As if the man outside had heard him he grinned and waved in Dean's direction.

"Son of a bitch..." Dean shouted kicking the wall in front of him, "We ain't gonna survive this."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that..." Said a voice behind him.

Dean turned on his heels, "Bonnie?"

Bonnie smiled at him.

Dean relaxed a little, she look like her normal self, however, there was one thing that would be burned into his mind forever, her eyes... they were jet black.

"Bon... you alright?" Lexi asked edging gingerly towards her sister.

Bonnie spun around to face her, "Never better..." She smirked.

"Really?"

Bonnie walked over to the table and picked up her revolvers from it and put them in the holsters one on each side. "You better believe it..."

"Right... Let's make a stand..." Lexi said strapping her knives around her waist.

"It's now or never..." Bobby muttered.