Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 23

"Well... well, well... long time no see girls..." Crowley grinned at Lexi and Bonnie as they exited through the back door.

"Crowley..." Lexi nodded at him.

"Oh... and Bonnie, glad to see you have joined our side again..."

"In you're dreams sweetheart..." Bonnie hissed at him.

"Oooh... giving me the could shoulder are we?"

With that Bonnie flicked out her hand and sent Crowley flying backwards into a scrapped car.

Crowley picked himself up brushing the dirt from his clothes while Dean looked on in shock at what Bonnie had just done.

Crowley clicked his fingers, all of a sudden Bonnie heard growling as his Hellhound ran towards her. She pulled out both of her revolvers and started shooting at the thing. There was a loud yelp and it fell to the ground just in front of her feet sending up a cloud of dust.

"Nice one Bon..." Lexi said.

Bonnie winked at her sister.

"So... it begins..." the nephilim muttered, "Get them..."

The Hellhounds ran at the group causing them to scatter.

"Where the hell is it!" Dean shouted firing in different directions.

"11 o' clock..." Bonnie shouted, dodging an attack from another hound.

Dean shot the creature and it plummeted to the ground.

"Bonnie... I'm going for the nephilim..." Lexi shouted above the screams and howls.

Bonnie nodded at her sister, then ran at Sam... Sam looked at her in shock, Bonnie tackled him to the ground just before he got shredded by a hound.

Sam rolled over and shot at the creature.

Lexi walked towards the nephilim, "You're going down..."

The nephilim grinned at her, "Not before you honey..." and with that he ran at Lexi, he disappeared and reappeared behind her, grabbing her by the throat. He managed to lift her off the ground.

"L...let...me...g...go..." Lexi choked out.

All of a sudden Castiel appeared behind the nephilim, "Put her down... " he said menacingly.

"Oh Cas..." It laughed, "You can't stop me... you know that..."

Lexi grabbed a knife from her belt and stabbed the nephilim in the leg, it screamed and dropped her. Lexi fell to the ground and started coughing.

Castiel slashed at the creature with his sword, it ducked and vanished, "Where are you!?" Castiel growled.

Meanwhile Chuck was hiding in the Panic Room, he heard the gun fight going on above him and hid in a corner.

"Bon... the nephilims gone..." Lexi shouted at her sister... Bonnie vanished.

All of a sudden the door to the Panic Room was ripped off its hinges revealing the nephilim. Chuck stared at him. "What are you?"

The nephilim laughed...

"Hey... dip-shit..." And with that Bonnie round-housed him in the face.

The nephilim screamed holding his jaw.

"Get the fuck away from him..." By now Bonnie's eyes were jet black.

"And do you really think a little demon bitch like yourself is going to stop me?" The nephilim chuckled.

Bonnie stared at him, "This isn't right... you're something else..."

"Very. Well. Done..." The nephilim replied clapping.

"Who are you?"

The nephilim grinned and disappeared.

Bonnie shook her head, "Chuck... you okay?"

"Never better..." Chuck replied in shock.