Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 3

"Did you just appear?" Bonnie muttered, pointing at the new guy.

"No..." The floppy haired guy sat next to Dean denied quickly.

Bonnie looked at him seriously for a second before starting to giggle hysterically.

"Shut up." Lexi glared at her sister before smacking her around the head.

Bonnie stopped laughing and pouted at her sister before sighing and going to get a drink.

"Wow... How much has she had?" Asked Dean.

"A lot..." Lexi muttered shaking her head.

Bonnie returned with a bottle of Jack. "You're an angel..." She said pointing at Cas.

Cas looked shocked, "Excuse me?"

"Yup... You are a feathery arsed messenger of god..." Bonnie said swigging from the bottle.

"And you're an alcoholic.." The floppy haired one said.

"Nope...I just like drink..." Putting the bottle down on the table, Bonnie walked over to the floppy haired one and poked him in the chest. "And you...Sammy boy need to lighten up."

Lexi took the bottle off the table. "Bon, go sleep it off."

Bonnie glared at her sister and walked outside to a grey GT 500, opened the driver door and collapsed into the car.

Lexi took a swig from the bottle before putting it back on the table and closing her book. "So..."

"Yeah...ummm...who are you?" Dean asked as he and Sam moved so that they were sat at the same booth as Lexi. Cas remained standing until Dean moved over a bit and told him to sit.

"Alexandria Sullivan, and the drunk now sleeping in the front of her car - is my little sister, Bonnie. We're hunters. Like you." Lexi explained. "And we're currently in the middle of a hunt. You being here, Castiel, could screw it all up."

"And why is that?" Asked Sam.

"We work better alone." Lexi said, "And he's an angel."

"Yeah, I can see that." Dean said laughing. "Looks like you're doing a bang up job on your own."

Lexi glared at him.

"What are you after? If my being here is such a problem?" Cas asked gazing at Lexi.