Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 4

"Good morning!" Lexi shouted banging on the window of the Mustang.

"Jesus Christ!" Bonnie screamed and jumped hitting her head on the steering wheel as she sat up. "Dammit... Why the hell are you so chirpy?"

"Well for starters I didn't drink myself into a coma..."

"Drinking... is very, very bad for you... take note." Bonnie said nursing a growing lump on the side of her head. "I need to take a shower, what room were we in?"

"11, second floor and to your right." Lexi said laughing, "I'll be in the bar... I’m starving."

"Whatever..." Bonnie muttered as she opened the drivers door and fell out of the car. "I give up..." Then she tottered up the stairs and into their room.

"Well good morning sweet cheeks..." Dean said as Lexi walked into the bar.

"Haven't you vanished yet..." Lexi mumbled as she walked over to the bar tender, "Hey... can I have a latte and a piece of cherry pie please?"

"Coming right up hon..."

Lexi sat down on the cracked leather seat and got out her laptop.

"I think we kinda got off on the wrong foot last night." Dean said as he went and sat next to Lexi.

Lexi didn't even look up...

"Heres your pie and coffee hunny..." The bar tender brought over her drink and food and put it on the table.

"Thanks..." Lexi said as she took a mouthful of pie.

"You can't ignore me forever..." Dean said.

"Watch me..."

Suddenly there was a scream from outside... Bonnie came running down the stairs wrapped in a towel. She burst into the bar. "That damn angel..."

"Excuse me?" Lexi questioned.

"He just bloody appeared in the bathroom..."

"My apologies..." Castiel said as he walked in behind her.

Bonnie turned to him, "You do not just let yourself into someone elses room, then continue to gawp at them when they are taking a shower!" Bonnie shouted.

All the while Dean could not take his eyes off her. Bonnie's long blonde hair cascaded in loose waves around her shoulders, "Wow..." He muttered.

"You said something!?" Bonnie said suddenly turing her icy gaze on Dean.

"What... uhh no nothing... damn you're hot."

Bonnie glared at him and stomped back out of the bar pushing past Sam as she did.

Sam walked over to Dean, then turned around, "Ummm... what?"