Between Angels And Demons

Chapter 7

"So...what do you wanna research about this thing?" Lexi asked Sam as she walked into the room she was sharing with her sister. Sam followed behind her and was suprised to find Dean quietly watching TV while Bonnie discreetly fixed her make up in the bathroom.

"Everything. " Sam replied as he took a seat at the small table in the room. "Dean and I have never come across something like this before. Ghosts, zombies, demons and angels - yes. Nephilim...not so much."

"Not so much?" Bonnie scoffed as she walked out of the bathroom. "You either have or you haven't."

"Nice to see you feeling more like yourself." Lexi said, smiling at her sister and pulling her close for a quick hug before moving away and pulling a small, black, leather-bound journal and a laptop out of a bag by one of the two double beds in the room.

"You keep a journal?" Dean asked, turning the television off and moving to sit in a seat at the table opposite his brother.

"What Hunter doesn't?" Bonnie questionned as she sat in one of the remaining seats and took the journal from her sister.

Lexi sat in the only remaining seat at the table and slid the laptop over towards Sam. At Dean's questionning look, she explained, "It's kinda obvious which one of you does the research."

Dean tried to look offended, failed and faked it instead. "Hey - I resent that."

Sam 'bitchfaced' at him across the table.

Dean sighed and stopped pretending to be hurt, "Alright - it's true. Sammy does all the research and I kick it's ass." He paused and looked around for a second. "Where's Cas?"

"Sam asked him to find out if anybody in Heaven knew about what was going on here. Despite the fact that I've already explained everything." Lexi replied, sighing and pulling her long ebony curls up and putting her hair into a loose ponytail before leaning back in her chair and closing her eyes.

"Everything?" Bonnie asked.

"Everything." Lexi confirmed.

"What it is?" Bonnie asked.

"Yep." Lexi confirmed.

"How to kill it?"

"Yes, Bonnie." Lexi sighed. "You were right there. You even added your own words to it."

"Oh, yeah." Bonnie giggled, "Forgot about that."

"Hmmm..." Lexi murmered.

"Meanie."

"Moron."

There was a soft fluttering of wings and then Castiel was standing in the space between the chair Dean was sat on and the one that Lexi was in.

"Any news?" Dean asked him.