Sequel: BulletProof
Status: 17 of 50

Bad Enough for You

1/1

He wants her. He knows that much for sure. After so much time when he was pining for her from a distance, he found a way to get her. He didn’t want to do it, but Michael wants her that bad.

He rams into her and tells her, “Watch it Miss Prissy.” Before the day is over she has slid her number into his pocket, which he blatantly rips it apart in front of her. Later that night, she calls him and he ignores her call.

The next day he ignores her, and she follows him to the point where she sits with him at
lunch like a lost puppy.

This continues all week until Friday. That day she asks him out. He agrees, but stands her up.

Eventually, the two get together officially. He, however, treats her the same- only to keep her with him.

After a few years, she simply gets fed up. Surprisingly, due to the fact that she hates the way he treats her.

She marches into his house, not bothers to call first because she knows he won’t answer. She walks straight into his house. Her adrenaline still running high when she walks into his room as he is putting on his boxers and starts yelling, “I’m sick of this! I’m tired of you treating me like this! It’s been three and a half years of this shit! At first it turned me on, but now I’m sick of being treated like crap. We’re done!” She expects him to do nothing, but instead he grabs her around the waist causing her to freeze in surprise.

“I never wanted to treat you like this. I simply wanted you, but the only way to keep you here was by being a jerk. So I was a jerk. I never wanted to be one, I wanted to treat you well, but if I wanted you I knew I couldn’t do that. I’ll do anything to keep you here. Please don’t leave me.” He says feeling small and mumbling the last sentence.

“You’re kidding.”

“No, I’m really not.”

“Prove it.”

“Do what you want to me.”

She smirks while looking him up and down.

***

After a few hours she has had him do a million things for her and he has been nothing but polite, happy, and loving the whole time. What really got to her however was the look of love in his eyes. It’s when she saw that look that she knew before he was telling the truth.

“I love you.” He tells her as the two are intertwined on the couch watching a movie.

“I love you too Michael. I love you too.”