‹ Prequel: Pictures on the Wall

Romance Is Dead

Prologue.

"Every once in awhile, we'll have an excellent band decide to perform here," the concert hall owner announced, "And now, without further ado, I present Romance Is Dead." The crowd began to cheer loudly as the guys took the stage.

All of the fans watching seemed to really enjoy it. Of course they did though; even people who were attending their first Romance Is Dead concert at random left as a fan. Cristi was there, per usual, taking pictures of the crowd and band from a top level light fixture. Caroline was assisting her by recording the show and working the lights.

Just as the guys were finishing up the show, the crowd going just insane, a petite blonde girl walked in. She stood in the doorway watching the last song, emotionless. "Thank you all for coming out tonight!" Chris yelled to everyone, earning cheers and maximum loudness.

"If any of you would like autographs or pictures, please head to the office room through the door to the left. We'll be there in a few minutes!" Bradley yelled, as people began filtering out of the room. His eyes scanned the crowd and met those of the blonde girl. Her eyes seemed to light up, and he wondered who she was. Instead of going through to the office, she went out the exit. Bradley was determined to find out who she was, though. Something about her just seemed to intrigue him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short and lame! I just wanted to get something up for the start of NaNo. What do you guys think ?

Image