‹ Prequel: BulletProof
Sequel: She Is
Status: 19 of 50

No Love

1/1

No one should be that unlucky. I hope absolutely no one gets that curse. What curse, you may ask. The curse of falling in love with me. That is the one thing no one would ever wish upon their worst enemy. See falling for me would simply be that cruel. I mean don’t get me wrong, I like who I am, but I come with so much no one cares about or notices, so usually it’s fine because I deal alone, but then he came along and just insisted on not letting me push him away, and then he got the curse.

Once Nathan started to get close to me I started to try to push him back because I’m just not the girl to fall for with all my baggage you would have to understand and help me carry, not to mention that I’m just not a liked person, but no. He wouldn’t let me push him. I tried everything, and he just didn’t leave. I don’t get it, and I don’t get why. I know I’m not worth it.

One day I simply blew up, “Nathan! GAH JUST STOP! I love you and I’m trying to save you from the worst curse of all time that I think you are falling into, but you won’t let me!”

“What curse?”

“The curse of falling in love with me. I’m not worth it. There isn’t a point. It would be the
worst mistake you could make to fall for me.”

“Why is that?”

“I’m baggage. I’m crap. I’m… not worth it.” I tell him opening up mumbling the last part.

“You can and should do better I shouldn’t be with anyone… It would make the world better.”

“Well too bad. I don’t care, I love you, and nothing will change that. If loving you is a curse then I want to be cursed, simply forever.”

“He says before kissing me.

That is when I finally let him in, and now I’m watching our children run around our backyard in our life together.