Of a Boy Named Jack

I quietly crept up the stairs with the warm glass of milk and fudge. I slipped into my room and silently closed the door behind me. I placed the food on the floor and started to strip out of my PJ''s and carefully pulled on my ripped tights and my skirt, and slipped on my baggy tank top and pastel green hoodie.

Rustling from the boxes from under my bed made me smile and turn my head. Soon after I did, the Brownies carefully walking on all fours, sniffing the air. They looked like a combination of a cat, hamster and a rabbit and the smallest was could fit in my palm and the largest was the size of a small kitten, all with brown rabbit like fur, pointy k-9's, big cheeks and big long pointy ears.

I plopped myself on the floor next to the milk and fudge and watched them work together to pour the milk on the fudge and start to munch and chatter to each other. I smiled wider at their cuteness.

The smallest one finished and started to get to work, standing on its hind legs it started going around the room picking up trash, shoving it in its cheeks. Soon he others followed and started doing the same thing.

I got up and grabbed my backpack, knowing my room would be clean by the time I got back from school.