Feel The Heartbeat In My Mind.

*** She Wrote.

The Memory.


I laughed and fell sloppily against the back wall, it was made of stone and painted a pasty white. He laughed too as I pulled on the collar to his leather jacket, bringing him into the all-familiar cigarette and stale alcohol tasting kiss. I pulled on the skin of his lower lip, licking over it, I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he mixed his muscle with mine. Both of us breathed heavily through our noses, the low bass to Dynamite echoed in the club on the other side of the wall.

His calloused fingers played helplessly with the hem of my leather skirt that flowed freely around my upper thighs, my tartan shirt tugged neatly into the skirt and my boots meshed in the gravel. My leather jacket was caught under my feet and his was slowly leaving his body. His body grinded against my own, his pelvis rubbing against mine, making me aroused. My shaky hands pulled along his black button up and fiddled idly with his belt buckle before it snapped free with a loud click, which made both of us smirk.

“Br-” I gasped and arched my neck, my right leg hitching around his waist, his hand hot on my upper thigh coolly rising up to lock around the band of my red lacy thong. His soft lips traced along my jaw bone then licking down into the vessel of my neck, nipping on the sensitive spot near my collar bone.

The first four buttons of my shirt was open, my breasts covered by my red bra almost spilling out. I pulled almost viciously at the hoops in his trousers, the fell down slightly and I pressed my fingers against the warm skin of his lower stomach, inching their way closer into his boxers.

“No t-time for foreplay,” Brian muttered and pressed his sweaty forehead against mine, his lips pushed upwards and then he bent down to press them against mine sweetly. He pushed down my barely-there underwear and they fell around and hooked in my boots until I quickly pulled my legs apart, snapping them. Brian chuckled and tugged at his own trousers until they caught around the bend in his knees and he looped his arms around my thighs, lifting me up against the cold wall, making me yelp. The sudden coolness caught me by surprise, my hair blew in my face as a small gust of wind wrapped around us.

“Oh, oh Bri-an.” I gasped as he pushed the tip of his member into me and then slowly pulled me down onto his full length. I wrung my hands in his spiked, raven hair and tugged lightly. He caught his breath several times until he finally picked up a slow pace, pulling and pushing as I panted and groaned.

He made small mumbling noises as he pressed both of our bodies against the wall harder, from under me I could feel the weight on his legs making him tremble, but he kept it up and pumped faster. I clung to him and peppered his mouth, jaw and chin will sweet kisses.

“F-faster, Brian, please! Oh- god!” I let out a loud throaty gasp and started moving my hips against his quick ones. He moaned loudly, panting, he pushed his arms around mine, locking them around my armpits and pulled me against his body as he stepped slightly away from the wall.

“Brian!” I screamed as he pushed me outwards to slightly rest against the wall. I moaned loudly and let my hand fall quickly to toy with my clit. I pushed my hips upwards and saw stars as I let Brian quickly ride out my orgasm. His thrusts becoming increasingly sloppy and messy, his voice becoming hoarse and shallow, his seed meshed with mine in me and he pulled out unexpected.

I fell against the wall, ignoring my trashed underwear and hiking my skirt back up my long legs, tucking back in the shirt after readjusting the buttons. I slouched against the brick wall, tiredly searching for my purse. I looked up to watch Brian slowly tug his boxers back up his legs, his dark wash jeans following. His hair was sticking out in all directions, sweat droplets adorned his perfectly sculptured face. He moved over towards me, falling over his own feet and grabbing my hands in his, dragging me off the ground.

His arm fell around my waist and he pressed a kiss against my lips, the adrenaline of the ecstasy pills wearing off slightly, the both of us walked out of step but still together. I’m guessing he was feeling the same effects.

My eyes were slowly drooping regardless I was still high, Brian pushed me into the passenger seat of his car before closing the door almost on my fingers. I had no energy or care in mind to push my seatbelt across my chest, Brian dipping into his seat, the leather making a noise.

He pushed his seatbelt across his broad chest and he started the ignition. I smiled slowly and pressed my forehead against the cool glass of the window. The bright city lights burning my vision, the hum of the car’s engine deafening my ears, and the drugs in my body slowly poisoning me- My name is Petra Jennings, and this is how I died.