Status: Updated Every Sunday.

Death Rolls the Dice

you head off to war and leave us here alone to worry.

Taylor slept upstairs in the guest room Sammy used when he was over. Who knows when he would be back. I tried calling him and nobody answered. I sat on the windo seat in my bedroom looking outside while Dean was on the phone with Bobby about the whole 'Taylor coming back' thing. I didn't care how she came back, she just did.

"Nobody knows how she got out."

"Do you think it was Cas? Like what he did for you." I stood up and grabbed a nightgown to change into.

"Cas!" He called and Cas appeared. Luckily we were still in our clothes from earlier.

"Yes?" He asked still monotone as usual. "I am busy."

"Sorry. But did you bring Taylor back from hell?"

"No."

"Then who did?" I asked.

"We dont know. It wasn't any of us. Dean I have to go." And he dissapeared.

"Dammnit Cas." He snapped and sighed. "Well that was helpful."

That was the last thing i heard before I snapped into one of my vision things.

I was suddenly in an abandoned building that looked like it was an old supermarket or something of the sorts. I heard stuggling somewhere and when I turned I saw Sammy and Ruby standing outside a devils trap as a demon sat tied to a chair.

"Do it Sam." Ruby ordered. The way she said it made me want to go and attack her.

Sam looked at the demon. Held his hand out and concentrated hard. The actually demon flew out of the mans mouth and dissapeared. The man went limp and he stopped breathing.

"Good." Ruby smiled.

Sam pulled out a flask from his coat and took a drink. His lips were red from whatever he was drinking.


"Zar?" Deans hands were on my hips and he gave me a strange worried look.

"We need to find your brother."

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~

"Rach I know its late and unnoticed but could you watch Vail for us? Well we're going to look for Sammy.I dont know we havn't been able to get ahold of him. Thanks Rach. We owe ya." Dean hung up the phone and sighed.

"Cant she just come with us?" Taylor asked while she played jacks on the floor with Vail.

"No!" Dean and I both answered. "She's too young and I dont know the situation we'll be getting in."

"Mommy I wanna go." Vail protested.

"Not this time. We are gonna go get uncle Sammy. it's gonna take a few days though. So your gonna stay with aunt Rach and Uncle Jen."

"Uncle Sammy in trouble?" Her big, round, innocent eyes looked right into my eyes.

"No honey." I smiled.

The thing was we didn't know if he was in trouble or not.Whatever he's getting into is not good.

~~~~*~~~~*~~~~
Deans P.O.V

"How has she been?" Taylor asked as I loaded the stuff in our car. And of course its the black impala."Since i left I mean." She crossed her arms and looked down at her feet.

"It was really really bad at first. She wouldn't eat or drink. She stayed in bed for days at a time. I took care of Vail and she slept with us but everytime she looked at Vail she cried. Did she mention about your parents yet?"

She nodded and clenched her fists. "I swear I'm going to kill my so called parents." She whispered. "You made her happy while I was gone. You took care of her and protected her. Thankyou." She smiled with tears in her eyes and hugged me. I hugged her back and she walked away into the house as Zara walked out with a strange look on her face.

"What was that about?"

"Just talking."

"Ok then. I umm saw Sammy again. It's not good Dean."

"Whats wrong?"

"He's getting into demon blood. Again." She ran a hand through her hair and frowned.

"Goddammit!" I slammed the car door shut and walked out back. I ignored Zara and Taylors calls from the house. I walked down to the lake and started pacing. What the fuck is my brother thinking?
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short I know but i've been gone for a while so i need to update alot. next chapter will be better.:)