Status: Updated Every Sunday.

Death Rolls the Dice

i got your runaway smile in my piggy bank baby.

"Sam, he hasn't been doing well?" I said to Zara, more of a statement than a question.

She nodded to me and sighed, looking in the direction Dean had tooken off. I gathered that Zara and Dean's relationship was flying high, but recent events had told me that Dean hadn't fully let go of the old days. The days that were perfect. He had his brother by his side and the love of his life in his arms. He was doing what he loved, making the world a better place.

I understood what he was going through, more so then his fiancé, my sister, because I felt the same way. We grew up like this, this was our lifes. We werent just supposed to change so quickly. Or rather I wasn't.

Zara was licking her lips and I could tell she didn't want to leave me alone.

"Go after him." I told her.

Before the last word had escaped my lips, she was running toward Dean. When she reached him, he engulfed her in his arms. I felt a pang of jealousy. Sam was supposed to be here for me. Sure, he didn't have a clue I was alive but I still blamed him for not being here, when I needed him the most.

Sam was the only other person that I knew that has actually been through hell and back, besides myself. I needed to talk to someone, I wanted to. Although I knew that if the chance to talk came up, I would push it away. I didn't even know what to make of it. I was scared, beyond belief. He was back, with me. He had to be. I wouldn't be able to get out unless he came too. That was what scared me the most. That he was out there somewhere, and for all I know, watching me.

I finished up loading all of our luggage and preferred demon hunting material. Who knew what we were going to run into. Especially with him out there.

I climbed into the passenger seat of the impala, taking in the scent and look. I expected small changes to Dean's baby, like a car seat in the back or the smell of spoiled milk and long forgotten Cheerios rotting away someplace, but it smelled the same, and looked even better. I suspected that Dean hadn't been driving the Impala.

I reached over to the key placed inside the lock and gave it a twist. The engine rumbled to life, bringing back pleasant memories that I had inside this car.

Not 5 minutes later Dean and Zara hopped in, and we were off. Off to wherever we were heading, to save the love of my life.

...

Dean put the Impala in park, with a sigh. We had been in the car for a total of 3 hours and we were currently residing at a gas station. Apparently Dean had the munchies.

Dean and I got out of the car and left Zar to figure out wich town in Minnesota we were headed for, via physic powers.

"Don't eat everything in the store." I teased Dean, continuing into the restroom.

"Haha," He mocked me.

I flipped him off with a smirk as I kicking the door to uni-sex bathroom open.

I shut the door, locking it behind me when a pair of strong hands that strangely smelled of coconut, snaked around my neck and covered my mouth. A sharp knife blade nipped at the fragile skin of my neck.

"Hey, boo." A deep, male voice greeted me. I immediately knew who it was.

"Ah, Beev. Nice to see you again." I said, rather calmly.

"I thought I heard something about you being back, had to see for myself."

I grabbed his arm, pulling at it. "I'm not gonna run out, Logan. Let the fuck go."

He pressed the blade a little tighter around my throat, causing blood to trickle down, before he finally released me.

I grabbed my neck, "Bastard."

[url=http://fuckyeahcuteactors.tumblr.com/post/19644375533/ian-somerhalder-known-for-the-vampire-diaries]Logan[\url] , with his famous half smirk, walked closer to me, pinning me on the wall.

"I missed your natural color." He said, messing with a lock of my hair.

I glared at the new Logan. I quiltily found myself attracted to him. He was fucking sexy!

"I miss you." He said, and for a moment his eyes told me he truly did.

I was silent for a couple seconds. "Ha, you think I'd actually fall for that?" I finally said. Using all my strength, I pushed him off of me.

He looked hurt, but he soon wiped that off his face, replacing it with a smirk. "Thought I'd give it a try."

I scoffed at him before turning around, and leaving the bathroom. He didn't come after me.

Dean was standing at the candy section, about 10 candy bars in his hand. I breezed past him, not wanting to say anything to him or Zar about what had just happened. My neck was fine and so far no more blood had resurfaced. It was my feelings that were the open wounds, cut and bleeding.

...

My eyes fluttered open to the smell of coppery, fresh blood. It was strong, stronger than the coat covering 3/4ths of my body. I took my surroundings in. I was in a chair, strange enough, and bound with god knows what.

"Mmm," He came up behind me, "Taylor. What shall I do with you today?"

He circled around me, "Maybe send you out, on a hunting trip. You know how much the presidents worth these days. Yep, that's right. Ten years of freedom. Can you do it, Tay?" He shook my chair violently,"Wake up, Taylor! We're here!"


I woke up with a start and almost clashed heads with Zar. It was light outside and the car was no longer moving. We were at a hotel.

Zar helped me up and then shut the door behind me, I was still a little shooken up from my dream.

"Deans already up in our room. We got all of our luggage up there already." She said.

I didn't say anything to her, I was still a little groggy.

Once we got to our room, I practically collapsed on the bed. I still needed rest. I needed safety from the thoughts waking life would bring me. However, my sister had other plans.

"Here's the plan, Sam is at this hotel, he's currently in bed, sleeping and Ruby," Zar looked to me for my reaction, "is out, doing god knows what."

I wasn't surprised that Sam had gotten involved with Ruby again. It hurt, but it wasn't surprising.

Zara finished telling us what to do, wich included the element of surprise: me, as our secret weapon. Dean will sneak into Sam's room and hide, whereas I'll knock on the door and be all like 'Hey Sammy, what's up? Long time no see." He will proceed to try to kill me but I'll have a silver knife and holy water on hand. We'll have a heart to heart moment, get his guard down, then in comes Dean, getting Sam. Whilst through the whole plan, Zara will be out, distracting Ruby.

We got out weapon of choice, in case we needed it. I also got a sliver knife and some holy water.

I looked at Dean and my sister, all suited up to get the love of my life back. "Let's do this." I said, and we highfived.

...

I stood outside the door for a whopping total of 20 seconds before I finally raised my fist, tightly clenched, nails embedding itself into my palm, and knocked. It took him a whopping total of 30 seconds to open the door, shirt off and yawning.

As soon as he saw me he grabbed me, twisting me around into a choke hold. Before I knew it, he had a knife to my throat.

"What are you?" He seethed.

"Taylor." I choked out.

He pressed the knife against my throat in the exact same spot Logan had his last night. It easily reopened the small cut I had done well with hiding, blood resurfacing.

"Bull shit." He said, kicking the door closed and throwing me into a chair, quite roughly before whipping out a gun.

I grabbed my knife and outstretched it towards him, "Go ahead."

He tentavily took it, roughly grabbed my arm and ran it along the tender skin of the inside of my wrist. I winced, but no smoke or supernatural likelihood happened.

He stared at me with bewilderment in his eyes before muttering, "Holy water."

We repeated the process of me handing him the thing that would hurt a supernatural entity and him directing it at me.

When nothing happened he looked at me with hope and happiness in his eyes. He dropped to his knees and hugged me tight.

"Oh, Tay." He whispered, rocking me back and forth, "Baby, I'm so sorry. I should have been there for you. What's wrong with me? Oh dear, I love you so much. Don't ever leave me again."

I smiled at his babbling, "Oh, babe, I love you too. And that's why I have to do this."

He abruptly stopped rocking back and forth but before he could do anything, I stabbed him in the forearm with a sedative. And as I watched his body go slack, I held on tight, it felt too much like the time he died in my arms. And then Dean took him from me.