I'm Coming Home to You

A final song a last request

I laid down in my bed, tears still fresh from my brief departing words with The Doctor. I knew that I would get no sleep this night I put some clothes on and went outside for a walk. I walked through the grass in my bare feet, the blades of grass tickling my soles.

My sense of adventure had not been diluted even if I was separated from The Doctor and his magical time traveling TARDIS. I walked along a small path, it led me to a beach full of caves and coves. I had brought my torch in case I would need it, it was secure in my trousers pocket.

Walking into a small cave I turned my torch on, the light illuminating small parts of the cave. I began to walk around trying to pretend that it was The Doctor and I trying to overcome a fleet of Dalek's or exploring some unknown planet. Every time I turned though I knew it would be filled with emptiness. His presence gone forever, I would never hear his witty remarks or see him with his suits and converse sneakers, or hear the buzz of his sonic screwdriver.

I dropped to my knees and began to sob once more. My tears dripping down my cheeks like drops of rain. I kept that way for about an hour before I had settled down enough so I could start walking back. As I exited the beach I heard the unmistakable sound of a TARDIS engine. My tears stopped and I watched as a blue police box crashed into the sand.

I ran over and the TARDIS doors flew open. I held my breath hoping the Doctor had come for me. Out stumbled a man who wasn't The Doctor. He walked out clutching his side, it was obvious he was hurt. He fell to one knee and looked up at me.

"Help, me please!" He whimpered before passing out on the sand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since the show is based in England I will be writing like an Englishmen, or to the best of my abilties.

Also I had another picture of the lovely Rose and Doctor here it is

Image

Tell me though should I make this whole story about Rose trying to find him and at the end she does then I make a sequel if I want to about them going off on more adventures. or should I make them meet in the middle?

Please do comment and subscribe.