I'm Coming Home to You

The Future

My sonic screwdriver was still in my hands. She hadn't noticed it yet. Cassandra walked around us, her smile full of evil. She was her brothers sister alright both full of deceit and lies.

"Oh Rose you climbed right into the web I set. I knew you were something special when I saw you, looks like I get you to myself after all."

I looked around using anything that could have helped me. I noticed a loose beam if I jerked loose and was quick enough using the sonic screwdriver would loosen it enough for it to swing and knock the guard holding Lily out. I ignored Cassandra's rambling and tried to shake the guard off. He let go not used to female resistors. I pressed the button to the screwdriver and it loosened the nails, causing it to drop and land right on top of Cassandra and the second guard.

I grabbed Lily's arm and we ran out towards the front of the castle. The alarm hadn't gone off allowing us to run right out. The TARDIS was in the courtyard on top of a wagon, I quickly opened the door and Lily and I ran in. I shut the door behind us and locked it. I should have given us enough time to escape to a different time period.

I looked over to see Lily standing there in wonder. Her eyes were about to pop out of her head. I smiled while punching coordinates into the future. Hopefully I wouldn't land 200 years off course.

I heard something smash into the door, that gave me even more incentive to leave. I heard the TARDIS engine boot up and I let out a cheer of triumph.

Lily was curled up into a ball on the floor, obviously terrified of what was happening. I doubt I could blame here, even for a twenty first century girl it had been terrifying and wonderful at the same time.

When the TARDIS finished its trip I opened the door.

"Where are we?" Lily asked.

"The future Lily. The future." I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
A happy Halloween to everyone. I don't want to say much cause I don't have much to say. So that's it.