I'm Coming Home to You

Home

I looked out the door, it looked to be the year 2006, and it looked like we were on the Powell Estate. I checked my handy dandy new watch that confirmed my assumptions. Lily came crawling over to the door and her eyes lit up once more. What I took for granted and saw on a day to day basis was a whole new world to her.

I snuck her into my lodgings, a half naked girl wearing rags was going to raise a lot of questions I didn't want to answer. I quickly opened the door and led her in, closing and locking the door behind us when we walked in.

First thing to do, she was going to need a bath. I hadn't noticed how dirty she had been until now. Her face was brown from grime, mud was caked in her hair and it looked like she had never brushed her hair once in her life.

I walked her into the bathroom and turned the tap to the tub on. I plugged the drain and filled the tub up with warm water and a bit of soap. After that I motioned for her to bathe. She seemed to understand this by beginning to take her clothes off. I turned my head and walked back to my room to put something comfortable on.

After putting my sleepwear on ,which consisted of a t-shirt and grey gym shorts, I sat down on the couch. I heard the door open, I turned to see Lily wrapped in my mother pink robe. She walked over and stood in front of the couch, as if awaiting permission to sit down.

"You can sit where ever and whenever you want to, you know that?" I asked.

She sat down next to me, slowly easing herself back into the sofa material. A small smile began to spread over her face as she relaxed more and more. A second later she looked at me.

"You mean I can sit where ever I want without permission?" She asked.

"Yes, you aren't owned by anyone anymore. You could walk right out that door and I wouldn't care." I replied sleep threatening to overtake me.

"I don't want to do that, I like it with you. Even if it is scary and strange." She told me.

"Alright then, if you're going to be staying might as well get you a bed. Take my mum's, its the room on the right."

I walked into my room and curled up underneath the covers. I put my head on my pillow and closed my eyes, falling asleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Few things, what do you think of Lily? Should I keep her or ax her? Also don't forget to tell me how you are enjoying the story, or you are not enjoying the story. Rmember comments and feedback=a better story. Also character profiles are up, so you can see who I picked to view Lily.