I'm Coming Home to You

Dalek

Lily and I walked out into the smoldering remains of a Hooversville. People were gathering and putting corpses in a pile in the center of town. I stopped a woman who when she saw the TARDIS her eyes widened and she pointed us towards a storm drain cover.

We walked over and I loosened the cover with the sonic screwdriver, it popped off easily and I slid it to the side. We climbed down the ladder and proceeded through the tunnels.

It was as one would expect any underground sewage system to be, dark, wet, and putrid. A sudden noise caused me to grab Lily and slam against a wall. I placed my hand over her mouth as the sound of wheels rode over the cobblestones.

What I saw shook me to my core, it was a Dalek! A Dalek! Born and bred with no emotions except hate, they were the ultimate in ethnic cleansing. Launching genocides upon any that were not Dalek's.

Looking at one they looked like a giant salt and pepper shaker. Their bottom plating had round circles sticking out of it. It saw its one eye stick that jutted out of its head, scanning for any trace of life. A suction cup that looked like a plunger was placed right next to its laser, a weapon capable of blowing a tank sky high in one shot. It was the poster child for fear and terror.

It rolled along, its one viewing point left a very narrow point of view visually, meaning lucky for us we could hide from a Dalek fairly easily.

We followed behind it, keeping to the shadows to avoid detection. It rolled into the opening to a make shift laboratory, where I saw two other Daleks, they began to look very familiar. Which was odd because all Dalek's looked alike, that was their purpose, unity without identification.

I saw a bunch of humans lined up, the Dalek's were checking them, scanning them with the odd plunger thing attached to their bodies. Putting the ones with "high intelligence" into one group, and the ones with "low intelligence" into another group.

There were some people checking them that wore orange jumpsuits. I couldn't see them until one turned around to reveal a face shaped like a pig. There was still a human like quality to them. I turned to see Lily about to burst out screaming. I threw my hand over her mouth once again, muffling the sound.

The two groups and we followed the group with higher intelligence being led by the Dalek's, as we proceeded further we came across something wasn't a Dalek but not quite human.

Its head was red with some type of scales, at the ends there were tentacles. In the center of its brow a singular eye was placed. It was chained to the wall but even then a sense of authority filled the air around it.

The other Dalek's rolled out of the room. I walked over and the creature looked at me as if it knew me.

"I remember you, you were with the Doctor. That day at Torchwood." It spoke.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked.

"I am Dalek Sec, ex-leader of the Cult of Skarro."
♠ ♠ ♠
No Rose will not be meeting with the Doctor, but I had a good idea for this.