I'm Coming Home to You

You Again

"You, you were the ones at Carney Wharf. You tried to take over the world. I ought to destroy you now." I told him, vengeance and hate in my voice.

"A reason of vengeance would be justified. But you must save my children." Dalek Sec told me with urgency in his voice.

"What are you? You're obviously not a Dalek."

"I am a hybrid, of a human and Dalek mixture."

"So what you've suddenly and magically been given feelings now?"

"When I combined my D.N.A with a humans I experienced things that I had never felt before. Something other than hate, I felt, love, compassion, joy. My children have been infused with pure Dalek D.N.A, release me and take me to my lab. I can fix all of this and create a new race of Dalek's. One where to kill is not the primary urge, where we just exist in harmony with the universe."

"How can I trust you?"

"Because Rose Tyler would I ever be able to say I'm sorry if I was truly a Dalek?"

That had me. I pulled my sonic screwdriver out and released the cuffs. I helped him up onto his feet.

"Bless you Rose Tyler. Now come quickly, there is work to be done." He told me while walking me through the lab, dodging pigmen and the occasional Dalek.

I wondered where the Doctor was, if anything he should be around here somewhere. I turned to Dalek Sec.

"Excuse me have you seen the Doctor anywhere?" I asked.

"The new Daleks and the old ones are meeting him and a companion in a theater. This is my only chance to escape with my children and I both alive."

I realized I had not heard Lily talk the whole time. I turned to see she was gone. Where had she run off to?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness, but I had a really good plot twiist in mind. Anyway what do you think happened to Lily? Also should I kill Dalek Second and keep as close to cannon as possible? Or should I have him live? Choice is yours.