I'm Coming Home to You

EXTERMINATE!

I had lost Rose! I was hundreds of years into the future and I had lost Rose! The one person that I could depend upon was nowhere to be seen.

A tear slipped from my eye. I was so scared, so alone. As a sob left my lips I felt something grab me and pick me up. I screamed and began to beat on my assailant. I looked down to notice something funny, it had a tail that curled like a pigs.

I was thrown onto the ground, smacking my head hard. I looked up to see three of the creatures Rose had spoke of earlier, something called a Dalek. All of them turned to look at me.

"Earth female found sneaking about. Exterminate?" One of them asked in strange voice.

"No, take it with us. The Doctor will attempt to save the vermin and we can finally rid ourselves of our most feared enemy."

I was prodded to my feet and they marched me outside. As I walked I saw a giant bolt of lighting strike the top of a building higher than any castle that I had seen. I was marched into a theater and placed center stage.

Shortly thereafter a man with brown hair and eyes wearing a brown coat and an oufit made entirely out of black material with white lines running down it came rushing in. He was accompanied by a woman with black skin. He looked at the Dalek's furiously.

"Let her go, now!" He yelled.

"Failure to comply. Dalek's take aim!" The Dalek yelled as other people with some malformed type of gun walked in.

The man looked around, a small smile on his face. The other people began to aim their weapons. I closed my eyes, waiting for the sound of the bloodshed to begin.

"EXTERMINATE them!"

I waited for the sound of gunfire. But nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see the people standing there with a confused look on their faces.

"That's thing is when the lighting bolt struck it mixed with your Dalek DNA with Time Lord DNA." The man said.

"EXTERMINATE!" The creature said pointing to the man.

I don't know why but I jumped up and yelled no. The creature shot me and I felt an intense pain before I fell off the stage. I grabbed my side writhing in pain as my vision went blurry with blue streaks radiating across the room. My vision faded to black, I felt a pair of arms pick me up sometime later. They carried me off and I heard the whir of the TARDIS. I smiled knowing I was safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought of having Rose and the Doctor meet up. But then I thought of the most amazing plot twist ever! From now on Lily will be traveling with The Doctor and Martha will go away soon.