I'm Coming Home to You

Time Lord

The Doctor carried the barely breathing girl aboard the TARDIS. She should be dead by now, the Dalek's laser would kill almost anything in one shot. A mattress was in the middle of the floor, where it had come from was unknown. He placed her on the mattress while Martha walked on board.

"Martha! Make sure she's breathing!" He told her while running and sending the TARDIS to a place where help could be acquired.

"DOCTOR!" Martha yelled.

The Doctor spun around and his jaw dropped when he saw that the girl was standing. She was breathing heavily, looking at them strangely.

"Oi what you doing?" He asked with panic.

"Help me." She said before something strange began to happen.

The girls hands and face began glow bright orange. It looked almost like she was on fire. The Doctor watched as the fire grew bigger and bigger until she exploded in a fury of flames, her arms and head shot back looking like she was going to hug someone. The Doctor stood in shock as he watched the one thing he thought he would never see another person do, regenerate.

"No. It can't be." The Doctor said as the fire dissipated, revealing her body hadn't changed at all, but she was healed.

The girl stumbled forward and crashed into the Doctor's arms. He looked at her strangely before picking her up and carrying her to one of the spare bedrooms. Tucking her still form under the covers.

"You're a Time Lord but what are you?" He asked while sitting there and watching her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me that's not awesome right! Lily is a Time Lord! Wanna know how? It will be explained later.