I'm Coming Home to You

The Teacher

I looked everywhere for her, when I couldn't find her I raced to the TARDIS and looked everywhere. Wondering if she came back in, hoping that she did. I couldn't find her anywhere but I spotted her old clothes, why they were there I didn't know. I grabbed them and put them into the D.N.A scanner. Shortly afterwards I picked her vitals up. I tried to plug the coordinates in but the TARDIS wouldn't go.

I saw her life scans began to fade until they were gone. I slammed my fists into the TARDIS controls. She was gone! She trusted me and now she was gone. I couldn't do a thing to stop this, I could only accept that she was gone.

With a small piece of my heart torn out I punched in the coordinates to Dalek Sec's location. The TARDIS whirled and I opened the door, Dalek Sec was standing there with a small hoard of humans, or rather half human and half Dalek. He ushered the rest of them on board and I searched for the nearest inhabitable world. After finding one that would suit their needs perfectly I plugged the coordinates in and we drove off.

The TARDIS engine began to hum and we took off. I sat down as we traveled and watched as Dalek Sec walked up to me.

"I am truly sorry about your friend, she died for no good reason. She will be remembered throughout our history in honor of her giving her life so we may be free." Dalek Sec told me softly.

I nodded silently and continued onto the new planet. The Dalek Humans were calling it New Skaro. The TARDIS landed on New Skaro shortly, the Dalek Humans raced outside to see their new home. I watched as they cheered and rolled around in the grass, giddy to be finally free of their Dalek master's. Dalek Sec walked over to me again.

"Won't you stay and help us rebuild?" He asked.

"Wish I could, but I can't I have the universe to save, a Doctor to find. I'm just slammed." I told him.

"Rose Tyler we will never forget you. Anything you ever need we will provide."

"Do me a favor don't put me down as Rose Tyler."

"What shall we call you?"

I thought for a moment before looking up at him, "the teacher. Call me the Teacher" I told him while closing the door and went back to Torchwood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for the slow update but I have been working on another Doctor who fan fic. It is also the tenth doctor and this one is unique. I am really enjoying it.

Name of the story is So Far Away please check it out!