I'm Coming Home to You

An old friend

I walked out to see the police with crime scene tape guarding the perimeter. I quickly walked back into the TARDIS and looked around for anything that would help me. I managed to find psychic paper and a sonic screwdriver. I was starting to feel like a female version of the Doctor, I probably looked like one too.

I walked back out of the TARDIS and into the crowd of people gathered around the hospital, there was no possible way for me to reach the police line even if I flashed the psychic paper around. Wading through the crowd of people would be an impossible task without either a bulldozer or a truck.

"Need some help?" Someone asked me.

I turned to see a man with a trench coat and a fedora covering his face so it was hard for me to see him. Something about him seemed oddly familiar, his presence was similar to someone I met long ago.

"Depends, can you get me up there mate?" I asked.

"Indeed I can, follow me." He told me while grabbing my hand and running off down an alley.

I'm glad I was not wearing heels and I could run along with him. He pulled me along down some more alley's and eventually we came to a worn down building, what little paint remained was peeled off, the mortar between the bricks had holes in it, one could easily have pulled a brick from it.

"Alright why did you bring me to this dump now?" I asked irritated.

"Is that anyway to treat an old friend Rose?" He asked me, his American accent peaking through.

"Wait a minute..."

He removed his hat and it became clear who it was.

"Jack?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt bad with leaving you guys with a filler, so I updated again. Also I would like to thank disenchanted lies and katherine pierce for their wonderful comments. also im glad people are enjoying this for out of 13 readers i have 6 subscribers which is 46%, an all time high for me, you people are awesome!

Also potential new banner idea, I like the picture I have but I did make this one,

Image
Don't forget to comment and subscribe. If you don't wanna comment shoot me a pm, I love those just a much, plus it is more one on one which is awesome!