Status: Active

Natalie's Room

The Truth Is Coming

“There was a girl sitting next to me earlier…” Tanner said looking disbelief as Anna walked beside him.

“That girl could be Natalie,sometimes she shows herself…to certain people…”

“What do you mean by “certain people”?

“Well..she never shows up to me..maybe because I’m too scared to walk pass that room alone. Maybe.” Anna shrugged.

“But she looks real..she was crying back there..”

“You need to rest,Doc it’s getting pretty late. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Okay,thanks for today Anna.” Tanner smiled as he entered his car and starts the engine.

It was Friday night and Dr. Tanner was walking through the hallway toward his room,he tried his best no to get so closed to Natalie’s room but his curiousity won over him. He took a few step toward Natalie’s room and when he was about to open the room someone poked his shoulder.

“Help me,doc…” Said the pale-looking girl who tapped his shoulder earlier,she was out of breath as she kept squeezing her chest and Tanner rushed her to his room.

“Feel better?” Asked Tanner as he gave her some medicine and painkiller for her cardiac attack.

“Thank you,doc…I didn’t see any doctor,I keep on pressing the bell but no one answered...”

“What? How could that happen in a big medical center like this? I’m going to check on that. You don’t have to worry. “ Tanner said as the girl smiled.

“I’m Natalie.” Said the girl as she noticed tanner’s expression of surprised.

“Oh..um..i’m doctor Tanner,a cardiac specialist.” Tanner said.

“You must be surprised to hear my name,right? I have the same name as the girl who died in that room.” Natalie chuckled.

“You have no idea,so how long have you been here? You believe that the room was haunted?”

“I’ve been here forever,you know..it sucks. Well,that’s what people said,I’ve never seen her for real.”

“But yesterday I saw a girl…” Tanner stopped as he heard a knock at the door,he walked toward the door when he opened it he saw Anna,she looked worry.

“What’s wrong?”

“I need to tell you something…” Anna stepped in to Tanner’s room and when Tanner was about to introduce Natalie to Anna,the girl was gone.

“Natalie….” Tanner mumbled.

“That’s what I wanted to talk about. Natalie,i heard she was murdered in this hospital. In her room..” Anna lowered her voice.

“Who told you?”

I overheard a conversation between the seniors. They said the reason why Natalie haunting that room was because she was murdered by someone from this hospital..”

“That’s crap,it’s a hospital. People come and go,live and die.” Tanner scoffed.

“Somehow I kinda believe that because everytime the janitors get inside to clean the room there’s always a blood stain on the floor. It was always there every Friday,it’s like the room’s playing the same scene of what happened in Natalie’s room over and over again.”

“I just met Natalie…”

“What?!”

“She was here,I was taking care of her cardiac arrest right before you came here. But when I opened the door for you..she was gone.”

“Listen,maybe we can do something about this…I mean it was a year ago. Why don’t we do a little research for Natalie?” Anna said as she looks pretty excited.

“Now look who’s talking,what if she shows herself up to you?”

“I’ll simply hide behind you,cause she seems like you.” Anna giggled as they both went home.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters in a row! i'm feeling productive today ;)