Status: Active

Natalie's Room

I Know You're Still Here

Tanner still couldn’t believe with what occurred to him in the passed week. He couldn’t stop thinking about Natalie and her death. Why did she show up to me? What happened in that room? Did someone really murder her? All these questions were running through his mind ,he never really believe in ghost until this happened. For the very first time he had something that he couldn’t even explain. His head was full of questions as he finally fallen asleep.

It’s been 3 moths since Tanner started working in St. Francis Medical Center,as much as he and Anna wanted to figure out what happened in Natalie’s room they couldn’t find anything besides her files about her illness. And people who had been working there for a long time even refused to talk about Natalie. Tanner hadn’t seen Natalie again since the last time he saw her.

It was almost midnight when Tanner realized there was a guy who was standing infront of Natalie’s room,it was weird since no one dare to walked or even get near the room alone at this time of hour. Tanner approached the guy as the guy turned his back and faced Tanner.

“Excuse me sir,are you looking for someone?” asked Tanner as the guy smiled.

“if only she’s still here,I’m definitely looking for someone..” Answered the guy as he let out a sad chuckled. “I’m sorry,I’m John..John O’Callaghan. I used to work here as a cardiac specialist.” He said as his eyes pointed at Natalie’s room as he offered a hand to shake.

“I’m Tanner Patrick,that means you’re Natalie’s personal doctor am I right?” As he shook hands with John.

“You know her?”

“No,I’m new here…I heard her name was pretty famous yet taboo at the same time in this hospital.”

“Natalie? Is that you?!” John shouted as they both heard a scream coming out from the room.Tanner was frozen when he heard that voice. The room was locked and pitch black,how could someone be in that room? While he was drowned in his thought,the scream suddenly stopped and he saw john was sitting on the floor burried his face on his lap.

“What happened?” Asked Tanner.

“I didn’t kill her…I need to find out what happened a year ago in this room!” he stood up and punched the wall near him.

“So,she was murdered?” When Tanner was about to find out more,they heard a footstep coming. They saw a few nurses as John decided to leave in a rushed.

“This is my number” As John handed over his name card “call me if you’re willing to help me find the truth.”

The next morning Tanner decided to call John and set an appointment for them to meet,Tanner also asked John if it was okay to bring Anna with him and John agreed. It was 7pm when Tanner and Anna arrived at John’s apartement where the appointment will be held,Anna knocked the door a few times before John opened it as John offered them come in and take a sit. There was a silence between them and Anna couldn’t stand it as she finally let her curiousity out of her lips.

“What happened to Natalie? Did someone murdered her? Is that true? And why the hospital forbids you to enter St. Francis?” Anna striked John with her questions as John let out a sighed.
“They what?!” Tanner continued.

“I’m really sorry Tanner,I forgot to tell you about that..” Anna smacked her head as John started revealing what exactly happened a year ago in Natalie’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
pretty short,huh? but,the next one will be all about the truth! be ready :)